VisaLogic Problem London SW6

Old Nov 1st 2008, 11:37 am
Just Joined

michi2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation VisaLogic Problem London SW6

Unfortunately this company took my money (telling me they have a guarantee if they fail) and although I hired them myself as a person wanting to obtain a work permit, instead of my sponsor they didn't share info with me, leaving me out of the picture. After months of working on my visa, and they're "consulting" my sponsoring company, after sending off my application I failed. After inquiring from them I learned they'd accepted an supposedly inappropriate ad from the very start that my employer was using to advertised for the job. Instead of correcting this ad, they let the employer/sponsor use it, knowing the government had further regulations. So I lost my visa. They said they'd try again, but wanted to charge me more money to do so. So they could make more profit obviously. My sponsor decided not to go on. I asked them why they allowed this company to do it wrong from the start, since they're the "experts". Their answer is they don't argue or dispute an employer's choice (or consult). I requested my refund. Now the say I am disqualified from this refund due to my sponsor using an "inappropriate ad". Is this company a quack or what? What do I do? I lost over $3000 for this insane consultation practice!
Old Nov 1st 2008, 11:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VisaLogic Problem London SW6

Originally Posted by michi2
Unfortunately this company took my money (telling me they have a guarantee if they fail) and although I hired them myself as a person wanting to obtain a work permit, instead of my sponsor they didn't share info with me, leaving me out of the picture. After months of working on my visa, and they're "consulting" my sponsoring company, after sending off my application I failed. After inquiring from them I learned they'd accepted an supposedly inappropriate ad from the very start that my employer was using to advertised for the job. Instead of correcting this ad, they let the employer/sponsor use it, knowing the government had further regulations. So I lost my visa. They said they'd try again, but wanted to charge me more money to do so. So they could make more profit obviously. My sponsor decided not to go on. I asked them why they allowed this company to do it wrong from the start, since they're the "experts". Their answer is they don't argue or dispute an employer's choice (or consult). I requested my refund. Now the say I am disqualified from this refund due to my sponsor using an "inappropriate ad". Is this company a quack or what? What do I do? I lost over $3000 for this insane consultation practice!
If the company is MARA registered and you feel you have been treated unfairly by them you can register a complaint with MARA. www.themara.com.au Otherwise, I'm afraid you don't have much recourse.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

michi2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VisaLogic Problem London SW6

Thank you. I will approach them.