Visa queries

Old Jan 12th 2017, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Sarahann1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa queries

Hi all,

So I've been looking into emigrating and have emailed visa bureau and they have quoted about 6000k I'm aware that it's better (or so I've been to,d) to go through a firm like this to lower the risk of errors and the risk of your application being declined.

Can anyone recommend who they used or if they did use one? Is it really that difficult to do the application yourself?

Is it true if you make an error they decline your application without giving you the opportunity to rectify it?

Is it about 6k on average to apply, I'd be applying solo and am a nurse

Thanks xx
Old Jan 12th 2017, 4:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa queries

Who's told you it's better to use an agent....presumably the agents themselves?!
Old Jan 12th 2017, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Who's told you it's better to use an agent....presumably the agents themselves?!
lol no actually one of my friends is emigrating to Canada and said to use one of these agents because of the risk of your application being rejected because of errors. I'm presuming this isn't the case?
Old Jan 12th 2017, 5:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarahann1990
lol no actually one of my friends is emigrating to Canada and said to use one of these agents because of the risk of your application being rejected because of errors. I'm presuming this isn't the case?
It's certainly not for Canada, if she's not signed up to an agency yet, tell her to join BE instead! Very few on the forums use an immi consultant for Canada, it's really not necessary for there.

It may be more necessary for Oz, I'm afraid I have no idea as I'm not familiar with the immigration system there, but it just struck me as the kind of thing an agent would say.

If you do decide to use somebody, steer clear of Visa Bureau (a quick search of the forum for reviews will tell you why).

Best of luck with it.
Old Jan 12th 2017, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

Haha brilliant, glad you gave me he heads up as that's who I've made enquiries too as it seems extremely expensive and they said 12 months may likely be quicker which threw me! I'll have a search on them thanks
Old Jan 13th 2017, 8:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No need for one for Aus either. Well unless you have medical issues or no spare time at all. Some common sense and BE is all that's needed.

Moved to the Immi Forum. Also check out the Nursing Forum. Worldwide but stacks of Aus info there.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jan 13th 2017 at 8:56 am. Reason: Forgot link.
Old Jan 13th 2017, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No need for one for Aus either. Well unless you have medical issues or no spare time at all. Some common sense and BE is all that's needed.

Moved to the Immi Forum. Also check out the Nursing Forum. Worldwide but stacks of Aus info there.
Fab stuff, is it quite straight forward then? Do you know roughly how much it costs? Thanks xx