visa help

Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:27 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default visa help

Hi all
My wife has just been acceptedin her job for a midwife depending on references.
The only thing is because she approached the hospital direct the agency she was dealing with will not do the visas for us now.

The hospital have told us we would be better applying for a 457 visa and full residency visa at the same time and they will sponser us for both.

Can anyone advise what i need to do or a company i can use to take all the hassel out of this also any indication on costs.

We stay in Scotland at the moment if anyone has had to do this themselves there advice would be most appreacted.

We just dont know were to start so please help as we want to start the process asap.

Thanks Mick
Old Oct 30th 2008, 3:02 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa help

Do the hospital use their own immigration consultants?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:57 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Mick,

Feel able to telephone my colleague John Sylvester on Southampton number 023 80 30 25 25 for a freebie chat on the visa options, what is involved, etc.

Best regards.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:52 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile Re: visa help

thnaks for all the advice and help.
JAJ thanks i never thought of that i will ask the question and if im struggling i will give allans friend a call.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickpower75
thnaks for all the advice and help.
JAJ thanks i never thought of that i will ask the question and if im struggling i will give allans friend a call.
If the hospital aren't able to do it for you then I would recommend Alan Collett's company Go Matilda. We used them (got our visa!) and they were so helpful.