VISA 489 FOR north territory

Old Feb 14th 2017, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

waqas_85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VISA 489 FOR north territory

Hi Team,
I have positive assessment from ACS for occupation in Computer network and system engineer(code#263111). ACS recognize my three years of experience.

Now i want to apply for NT 489 visa. i don't have any job offer at NT.

Can i still apply for 489 Visa for NT?

Br

Waqas
Old Feb 14th 2017, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VISA 489 FOR north territory

NT have a condition on this occupation that they will only sponsor of you have a job offer.
Old Feb 16th 2017, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

waqas_85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Thanks for reply,

Can you please suggest me that which Australia state i can apply 489 visa as i don't have job offer and considering my previous details?

Br
Waqas
Old Feb 16th 2017, 9:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waqas_85
Hi Thanks for reply,

Can you please suggest me that which Australia state i can apply 489 visa as i don't have job offer and considering my previous details?

Br
Waqas
You will need to look up each State and Territory as they all have a different list. Find one that will sponsor your skill and then ascertain if you meet their other conditions.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Iftekhar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi;
I completed assessment under SOL: 342414: Telecommunications Technician.
For Northern Territory do I need a job offer for 489.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well according to their website no. The only stipulation is an English requirement.

The general requirements still apply though. If you are offshore you will need to prove that you have been working in that occupation for 12 months out of the last 24 min. That there is a demand for your work, you have settlement funds as stated. And you have done full research into the move.

NT is fed up of giving sponsorship to people who do not stay in NT so they are getting fussy so do supply full evidence that you understand what it will be like up there!
Old Mar 24th 2017, 1:28 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be expected to come up with a list of job advertisements in NT for your occupation; this is to demonstrate demand for your occupation. Also, a detailed statement of your reasons for wanting to *live* in NT, which should demonstrate a good knowledge of the territory, and a genuine desire to live and work there.

Applications which don't show this level of commitment won't cut it.

Regards,

Richard