Visa 489 to 887 Pathway

Old Jul 11th 2016, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

dilruk336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa 489 to 887 Pathway

Hi,

I need advice from expertise people in this forum regarding the following.currently I am holding visa 489.

To apply visa 887 I have the following requirement mentioned in Australia Immigration Site.

worked full time (usually at least 35 hours a week) in a specified regional area for at least a year while you held your eligible visa
(https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/887-#)

Currently I am doing a odd job with 35 hours per week. I submit invoices for each week and end of the month I am getting payment from my contractor.
Invoice include my ABN, Working Hours, Date and Amount.

To prove my full time work experience I am planning to use the following documents
a. invoices of each week which I submitted to contractor
b. bank statement for each month to prove payments made by contractor
c. tax payee documents end of the year to my work in ABN

Question: Is there any other documents which I can use to prove the above ?

Thank you.

Last edited by dilruk336; Jul 11th 2016 at 9:24 am.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

dilruk336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa 489 to 887 Pathway

Hi
Any response please
Thanks
Old Jul 12th 2016, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Provide anything you like that proves you worked the hours and proves the location of the work. No need to overthink this, it is not hard to prove a work record is it?
Old Jul 17th 2016, 12:44 am
Just Joined

yiyengar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dilruk336
Hi,

I need advice from expertise people in this forum regarding the following.currently I am holding visa 489.

To apply visa 887 I have the following requirement mentioned in Australia Immigration Site.

worked full time (usually at least 35 hours a week) in a specified regional area for at least a year while you held your eligible visa
(https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/887-#)

Currently I am doing a odd job with 35 hours per week. I submit invoices for each week and end of the month I am getting payment from my contractor.
Invoice include my ABN, Working Hours, Date and Amount.

To prove my full time work experience I am planning to use the following documents
a. invoices of each week which I submitted to contractor
b. bank statement for each month to prove payments made by contractor
c. tax payee documents end of the year to my work in ABN

Question: Is there any other documents which I can use to prove the above ?

Thank you.
Hi There,
Can you please let me know which state you are settled in Australia. I am also on 489 Visa arrived in Queensland state recently and have plans to apply for 887 post two years. Can you please guide and provide your experience about how did you find work (full time) and are there any things which we need to take care in order to avoid any non compliance issues while applying for 887.

Your guidance would be of great help to me.

Thanks,
Yogesh