Visa 190 advice on process recent changes

Old Apr 26th 2017, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Hibart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa 190 advice on process recent changes

Hi all please can someone help. We are a family of three. The visa was lodged in January this year and the current immi note says application under process. After request for more information from case officer about a month ag. Now nothing. Please can someone explain will the current changes effect us? And if not how long is it likely to be. Are we in a good position. Thank in advance
Old Apr 26th 2017, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa 190 advice on process recent changes

I'm no expert, but the 190 is a different kettle of fish to the 489, and as long as your occupation is still on the SOL/CSOL (or whatever the heck it's called now), you'll be right as rain.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the reply. Yes the job is still on the list. Does this mean if they decide to take the job of the liat even though the application is lodge you may need to have to start all again? Just really nervous. It has been lodge for three months now well from April 20th. I know the current wait processing time moved from 3 to 4 now 5 months
Old Apr 26th 2017, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hibart
Thank you for the reply. Yes the job is still on the list. Does this mean if they decide to take the job of the liat even though the application is lodge you may need to have to start all again? Just really nervous. It has been lodge for three months now well from April 20th. I know the current wait processing time moved from 3 to 4 now 5 months
Sorry, I'm not following you. Today is April 26th. You said 3 months from April 20th? That's only 6 days.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Sorry yes. We lodged in jan. april 20th was three months from lodgement
Old Apr 26th 2017, 12:51 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hibart
Sorry yes. We lodged in jan. april 20th was three months from lodgement
I think you need to learn to have some patience. It wasn't that long ago that applicants were waiting over a year for a visa. 3 months is nothing!

No, you will not be affected by the changes (if any). You have an application in progress, so you will be processed according to the rules in place at the time you lodged it.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

Hi Dorothy. Yes I agree, I certainly do need more patience, a very difficulty skill to inact in this process😊😊😊 thank you so much for replying, awesome to know any changes wont effect us at least. As for patience, I will keep trying to work on that 😊 hopefully won't be too long. thank you
Old Apr 26th 2017, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

All the best! Good luck
Old Apr 27th 2017, 4:08 am
Just Joined

Thank you