Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 11:46 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Victoria SMP Update

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi Shafaqat,

Do we need to get SMP as well for priority processing, I been assessed as 2231-79 nec for which ANZCO mapped code is 261399 & 261314, luckily both are in Vic SMP list.

Any idea?

Thx!
No need to get SMP.
i hope your specialization is also on VIC SMP list, right?

You are quite lucky and enjoy processing of priority 2.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 11:57 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

for those who are interested in Victoria SMP applications
http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...available-soon
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
No need to get SMP.
i hope your specialization is also on VIC SMP list, right?

You are quite lucky and enjoy processing of priority 2.
yup I found this statement under the DIAC statmig.faq.pdf
"When a state and territory government’s Plan is in place, existing applicants whose nominated occupation is included on the relevant Plan will be processed under processing priority category 2."

anyway I have send an enquiry mail to both DIAC and Victoria for more confirmation.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

TroyLuca is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
for those who are interested in Victoria SMP applications
http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...available-soon
I got on to the website - under skilled sponsorship they are only offering graduate (886) and regional australia (487) sponsorships?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Daeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really nice

From the Vic site:

"As at 3 November online applications are not available due to website maintenance issues. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 1:27 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Just as a point of clarification, it's worth remembering that Victoria has already announced that it has planning limits for the occupations it sponsors -and its limit of 4,500 places includes secondary applicants.

Like SA, Victoria has already closed off sponsorship applications for some occupations, so just keep in mind that if you intend to apply for sponsorship under its SMP it would be in your best interests to progress your application as soon as you can.

Best regards
Susan
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jovipk
yup I found this statement under the DIAC statmig.faq.pdf
"When a state and territory government’s Plan is in place, existing applicants whose nominated occupation is included on the relevant Plan will be processed under processing priority category 2."

anyway I have send an enquiry mail to both DIAC and Victoria for more confirmation.
Provided that the state has applicant's occupation in their SMP list.

Thanks.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 1:40 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by umair
Provided that the state has applicant's occupation in their SMP list.

Thanks.
His occupation is already there.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

TroyLuca is an unknown quantity at this point

I have now submitted my application for state sponsorship.

Last edited by TroyLuca; Nov 3rd 2010 at 5:56 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

fuel4mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TroyLuca
I have now submitted my application for state sponsorship.
Did you apply for 886? There is no option for 176 at the moment now as there is some maintenance going on
Old Nov 4th 2010, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

ahmadsh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fuel4mind
Did you apply for 886? There is no option for 176 at the moment now as there is some maintenance going on
Just wondering if victorian website has started working?
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:19 am
Just Joined

PolarCanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

176 is ready...go nuts.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:02 am
Just Joined

rega is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PolarCanuck
176 is ready...go nuts.
Can anyone register?
The site has been crashed !!!
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

fuel4mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rega
Can anyone register?
The site has been crashed !!!
Yes it is
Old Nov 4th 2010, 10:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by fuel4mind
Yes it is
Anyone on this forum has Victoria sponsorship and has applied for the visa but occupation is not longer on the new SMP list?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.