Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Victoria SMP Update

luckily my sweat is dried up.i m on the list of new smp.anyway good luck guys dont worry too much these issues take time.just apply and forget the thing i m just enjoying my time here making new friends which we may meet in future.if u ask me i personally will even delay as much as i can.i applied it early so i dont get caught in another rule change bonanza.nowadays all wealthy western countries are tightening the noose.the noose gona get shorter soon particularly from high risk country guys.i have nothing against those people as one of my parents once long been associated.but thats the fact they really need people who can work and put more tax on the social welfare.i have been approved even though i m less than the experiance stated in the smp.some times these rules are crazy as its all upto the officer wether he likes the application or not no one can question these guys.if he sees blue as black.then its black.so enjoy and until then we all hang here out
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

As i logged on at victorian site for applying skilled visa sponsorship but no where saw any link for 176.I am just seeing

We recommend that you read the Application Guide for the Skilled – Sponsored (886) Visa or Application Guide for the Skilled – Regional Sponsored (487) Visa before beginning the online application.

These guides outline all the information and documentation you need to prepare a successful skilled state sponsorship application.

NOTICE: No applications for Victorian Government skilled visa sponsorship will be accepted from 1 July 2010 to allow for implementation of the State Migration Plan. Please check our website for updates regarding the implementation of the State Migration Plan and the DIAC website for new guidelines for state sponsorship: www.immi.gov.au/employers/anzsco.
Where you guys getting for applying 176 skilled sponsorship option?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

8:00 AM AEST..
176 link is still not ebabled..
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

srhjafry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seban123
8:00 AM AEST..
176 link is still not ebabled..

I am using this link https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.a..._ACTION=login& and it is not working. Only showing business visa application. No link available for Skilled state sponsorship.

Any help ?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victoria smp announced require 2231-79 IT professionals

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
Hi Sankar, it is mandatory that you should have your code in the eligibility list published by VIC or any state for that matter.

Did you request for 263111 to ACS? You can probably apply for a new assessment requesting for a code in SOL 3 if you think you have an occupation on the SOL that might suit you.

I dont remember sending IELTS results.. i dont think its required..
Dear you are misconcluding things, IELTS is must requirements to apply for State sponsorship, further no reassessment is required if you have valid acs for 2231-79 as it is correlated to new ANZSCO code and also available in victoria list :-D
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by srhjafry
I am using this link https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.a..._ACTION=login& and it is not working. Only showing business visa application. No link available for Skilled state sponsorship.

Any help ?
Wait for 3rd november, plz always read the instructions available on website first
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Dear friends, can somebody can explain that in VIC SMP it is mentioned that Software and application programmer NEC are included showing that they require two years specialization, preferably in Network security etc. But when you can see your acs assessments, it shows that ACS issues only 12 months specialization quoted in the skills assessment, whats this?

Further, preferably means that if someone have Linux specialization or others, he also can apply? can someone guide properly?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 9:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by awan
Dear friends, can somebody can explain that in VIC SMP it is mentioned that Software and application programmer NEC are included showing that they require two years specialization, preferably in Network security etc. But when you can see your acs assessments, it shows that ACS issues only 12 months specialization quoted in the skills assessment, whats this?

Further, preferably means that if someone have Linux specialization or others, he also can apply? can someone guide properly?
According to the forum rules, same post on multiple threads is not allowed, so please.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:13 am
Just Joined

rega is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
According to the forum rules, same post on multiple threads is not allowed, so please.
I have assesed 2231-79 network security , can I lodge for VIC sponsorship program?

Regards,
Rega.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: Victoria smp announced require 2231-79 IT professionals

Dear you are misconcluding things, IELTS is must requirements to apply for State sponsorship, further no reassessment is required if you have valid acs for 2231-79 as it is correlated to new ANZSCO code and also available in victoria list :-D
Dear, you are the one who has misconcluded things from my posts..

Regarding IELTS, I have said from my own experience with VIC(and this being a VIC thread). I have not sent any IELTS results, I was only required to upload my ACS result letter, degree certificate and CV.

Now regarding the reassessment, the poster(shankar) had asked that since his assessment 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) is not there in VIC list, can he do so without an assessment letter. Well at some point of time soon, he has to do a re-assesssment under a skill in the VIC list, right? Or else can you pls advice him how he can get VIC sponsorship with 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) code and no new assessment ?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:38 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rega
I have assesed 2231-79 network security , can I lodge for VIC sponsorship program?

Regards,
Rega.
if 2231-79 network security in on the list then yes you can.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:40 am
Just Joined

rega is an unknown quantity at this point

if 2231-79 network security in on the list then yes you can.
you mean there isn't network security in the list?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

in the ASCO code letter issued by ACS previously, they have mentioned 12 months experience not just for you, but for everyone. It is the same for me and I have seen many others on the forum as well. The actual experience that they consider is the one they enlist at the begining of the letter - and I am sure it is atleast 2 for anyone who gets a positive assessment, so I dont think you need to worry about it.. hope you got my point

however, I dont think Linux specialization is eligible anyway, simply because it is not in the list for VIC..
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 10:44 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by rega
you mean there isn't network security in the list?
I did not mean anything, its quite simple, have a look at SMP list and if you find your occupation in the list then u can apply.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

i got this reply
Hi Shafaqat,

Do we need to get SMP as well for priority processing, I been assessed as 2231-79 nec for which ANZCO mapped code is 261399 & 261314, luckily both are in Vic SMP list.

Any idea?

Thx!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.