Vetassess processing delay

Old Mar 7th 2017, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

archit1910 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vetassess processing delay

Hi Guys,

I have applied for Vetassess on 14th November'2016 and my application stated in progress on 16th November'2016.

Its been a while I still haven't heard from anyone and nor my employers.

I believe even after minusing christmas holidays my 14th week is done and I have rung my CO she stated that she can't disclose the status and its on priority. Due to complexity of the case it took longer (28th Feb'17). Although I have skilled work exp experience from only 1 employer for straight 4 years.

Need your suggestions pls
Old Mar 7th 2017, 7:27 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetassess processing delay

Originally Posted by archit1910
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Vetassess on 14th November'2016 and my application stated in progress on 16th November'2016.

Its been a while I still haven't heard from anyone and nor my employers.

I believe even after minusing christmas holidays my 14th week is done and I have rung my CO she stated that she can't disclose the status and its on priority. Due to complexity of the case it took longer (28th Feb'17). Although I have skilled work exp experience from only 1 employer for straight 4 years.

Need your suggestions pls

Processing guidelines are just that - guidelines. Many different factors can affect the actual processing time, including current workloads. Try to relax a bit - you've had confirmation that your application has been received and is being worked on. Nothing to do but cross your fingers and wait, I'm afraid. Best of luck.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 9:37 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

Check online regularly. Vetassess are meant to email you when there is an additional request or the application has been finalised, but this email is not always sent, as we've noticed.

Regards,

Richard
Old Mar 8th 2017, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Processing guidelines are just that - guidelines. Many different factors can affect the actual processing time, including current workloads. Try to relax a bit - you've had confirmation that your application has been received and is being worked on. Nothing to do but cross your fingers and wait, I'm afraid. Best of luck.
Hi there,

I guess you're right , its just pure luck, saw few people getting it done in 6 weeks. Made me panic and over think :-/

Appreciate your reply, preferably need that good luck wish to result in a positive outcome

Regards
Archit
Old Mar 8th 2017, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Richard_Gregan
Check online regularly. Vetassess are meant to email you when there is an additional request or the application has been finalised, but this email is not always sent, as we've noticed.

Regards,

Richard
Hi Richard

I understand what you meant, I'm keeping an eye on the online panel and my spam folder.

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Archit
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:09 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

The past couple of months, we've definitely noticed that they are not always prompting when an application is finalised - which is why we always go in and check every day!

Richard
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Richard_Gregan;12199832]The past couple of months, we've definitely noticed that they are not always prompting when an application is finalised - which is why we always go in and check every day!

If its still not out, do you think I should email them by the end of the month ? It'll be like my 18th week even minusing the Xmas holidays and public holidays

Archit
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:44 am

There's certainly no harm in emailing them as it's already passed the estimated processing time. Remember to include your reference number with the email.

Do you not have access to your application status via the online applicant portal?

Regards,

Richard
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

There's certainly no harm in emailing them as it's already passed the estimated processing time. Remember to include your reference number with the email.

Do you not have access to your application status via the online applicant portal?

Regards,

Richard
I do have access to my online portal. I have not filed it through an agent. In fact, I just checked now after your comment it still states "In progress" and communication column in empty

I asked this bcos I spoke to my Case officer on 28th Feb'17 since my 14th week ended then.

Just wanted to make sure that my constant inquiries doesn't pisses her off and she slams "negative" . I meant as a candidate you'd know my tenacity what I meant
Old Mar 8th 2017, 12:27 pm

As long as you have waited beyond the average processing estimate then they won't get annoyed at a request for an update.

Depending on how busy they are, you may get a personal response, but don't be surprised if you receive a stock reply that they send out to everybody about how processing times are only estimates and some applications take longer!
Old Mar 8th 2017, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

As long as you have waited beyond the average processing estimate then they won't get annoyed at a request for an update.

Depending on how busy they are, you may get a personal response, but don't be surprised if you receive a stock reply that they send out to everybody about how processing times are only estimates and some applications take longer!
Yeah, I guess you're right. I should probably wait this month and then send them a mail. Hoping it comes ok before that.

If its meant to be it'll happen.

Anyways, thanks a lot Richard. Appreciate your effort sincerely. Shall definitely keep you posted about it

Regards
Archit
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:04 am
Just Joined

rodtanjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I guess you're right. I should probably wait this month and then send them a mail. Hoping it comes ok before that.

If its meant to be it'll happen.

Anyways, thanks a lot Richard. Appreciate your effort sincerely. Shall definitely keep you posted about it

Regards
Archit
Hi Archit,

just wanna ask if did you received your result already?

we re on the same pipeline. submitted last November 24 2016, never heard from them since. I have no idea whats going on.
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rodtanjr
Hi Archit,

just wanna ask if did you received your result already?

we re on the same pipeline. submitted last November 24 2016, never heard from them since. I have no idea whats going on.
Hey!

No I haven't received it either . One of my friends filed it a week before me on 10 Nov, she had her result on 20th Jan..

Where are you based and do you know your case officer ?
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:15 am
Just Joined

rodtanjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey!

No I haven't received it either . One of my friends filed it a week before me on 10 Nov, she had her result on 20th Jan..

Where are you based and do you know your case officer ?
same here. two of my friends got their results already. i even submitted first. submitted for architectural draftsman. im base in singapore. i dont have a contract to my case officer. my agent did all the submissions.
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rodtanjr
same here. two of my friends got their results already. i even submitted first. submitted for architectural draftsman. im base in singapore. i dont have a contract to my case officer. my agent did all the submissions.
Oh okay, mine is for Customer service Manager. I'm based in New Delhi, India.

Pls cross check with your agent coz sometimes these guys delay it even if the outcome is already out.
I filed it myself. Was done with agents .

Try getting your application id from your agent then at least you can probe vetassess and get to know whose your car officer is.

Hope it's not the same case officer as mine then we both are running late :/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.