Originally Posted by Techno Freak
We applied on-line but they did not send us a stat dec e-mail.
I had e-mailed VETASSESS in the past with a general query and the bottom of the reply had all of the instructions on how to apply for assessment.
Right at the bottom it stated that...." If the only address for correspondence is your overseas address, VETASSESS will accept that as proof of GST exemption. ".
So, we just put in a cover letter referring to the e-mail and included the above quote and the name of the sender of the e-mail from VETASSESS.
We only sent it off yesterday, so I don't know if they have accepted it yet.
Hope this helps.
Did they not send you the following email? I have copied ommitting my name, reference numbers any other personal info.
APPLICATION RECORD AND APPLICANT DECLARATION - DUPLICATE COPY
Your online application for a VETASSESS qualification assessment has been successfully submitted.
This is a duplicate copy of your application record. (Please note: only one signed copy should be sent to VETASSESS). If you haven't already signed your application record and sent it to VETASSESS you should now:
1. Print this email
2. Sign the application declaration
3. Send the signed email and the following list of documents to VETASSESS at the address listed below
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or relevant pages from your passport showing your date of birth
- A certified copy of your qualification papers (such as degree, diploma, certificate etc.) in the original language
- A certified copy of the transcript or academic record showing subjects, examination results and/or grades/marks in the original language
- Evidence of change of name (where applicable)
- Certified translation in English of any of the above documents originally issued in a language other than English
- Two recent passport sized photographs certified as a true likeness of yourself. Please ensure these photographs are clipped to the application form where indicated on this page
- If you are applying from overseas (and thus claiming GST exemption) you must provide either:
- A certified Statutory Declaration or Affidavit stating you are not in Australia at the time of applying, or;
- if you are represented by an agent an official letter, on company letterhead, signed by a Registered Migration Agent stating you are not in Australia at the time of applying
- If you hold a Chinese or Pakistani qualification you must ask your university to send copies of the Chinese or Pakistan language degree or diploma documents (for example, degree certificate / certificate of graduation), academic transcript, together with English translations directly to VETASSESS
Qualification Assessment Services
Level 4, 478 Albert Street
4. We can not process your application until we receive all your documents
You must read and sign this declaration
I declare that:
The information I have supplied on this form and any attachments is complete, correct and up-to-date.
I intend to apply to migrate to Australia under the General Skilled Migration program.
I undertake to inform VETASSESS of any changes to my circumstances in writing (eg address) while my application is being considered.
I authorise the aforementioned agent to act in all matters concerned with this application
I authorise VETASSESS to make any enquiries necessary to assist in the assessment of my qualifications and to use any information supplied in this application including contacting the educational institutions included in my application for that purpose
I have read and understood the information supplied to me in the Explanatory Notes accompanying this application.
I understand that VETASSESS may provide the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (Australia) or the
Australian Taxation Office with any of the information supplied in relation to this application.
I understand that documentation submitted in support of my application may be referred to the Department of Immigration and Multicultural
and Indigenous Affairs (Australia) for integrity checking.
I understand that the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (Australia) may, where relevant, take into account.
any information referred to it by VETASSESS in the assessment of my application for migration under the General Skilled Migration program.
Applicant’s Signature: _________________________________________ Date:_____________