Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Vetassess - Application Active but with strange remark

Vetassess - Application Active but with strange remark

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:12 pm
Kramer

CKramer is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Vetassess - Application Active but with strange remark

Hi,

I applied for accessment on www.skillassess.com
- submitted all details
- made payment (successful)
- received case number
- sent documents with attached case number. Documents were received by Vetassess

Now, when I log into skillassess.com to see my progress, Assessment status is "Active" but there is a message displayed:
(We cannot process your application until we receive all your documents)

This message was from the beginning and didn't change when documents
were recieved by Vetassess three weeks ago. I did not receive any emails form Vetassess.

Does my case really missing some documents and I am wasting time waiting ?

Or this is "default" message and will be changed when my case will be with assessor?

Thank you.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 11:37 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetassess - Application Active but with strange remark

Mine is exactly the same - all documents sent and received, but still says 'Application cannot be processed etc...'

I expect they'll change when the application goes positive (I hope!).
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:59 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tking
Mine is exactly the same - all documents sent and received, but still says 'Application cannot be processed etc...'

I expect they'll change when the application goes positive (I hope!).

I'd recommend contacting Vetassess to ensure it is just a glitch in the system, and they really aren't waiting for documentation.

Jeremy
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 1:11 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what I thought Jeremy! I have emailed them to confirm I have supplied all the necessary documents or to let me know what else they need.

Thanks.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:59 am
Kishore

Default Re: Vetassess - Application

hai friend,

i am also applying for skills assessment application to
vetassess.

how many days does it take to get the result.

i am planning to apply for skilled independent
regional(provisional) visa.

can you please terll me the step step by step process of this type of
visa.

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Exactly what I thought Jeremy! I have emailed them to confirm I have supplied all the necessary documents or to let me know what else they need.

Thanks.

Mine is exactly the same, it would be interesting too hear their response; if it is just a clich or indeed if they are waiting for more information, but then I would have thought they would have contacted us!!

cheers
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:56 am
Kramer

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Mine is exactly the same, it would be interesting too hear their response; if it is just a clich or indeed if they are waiting for more information, but then I would have thought they would have contacted us!!

cheers

I wrote to Vetassess and expect answer from them on this issue soon.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 10:55 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

Here is the response I received from Vetassess;

'Dear XXXX,

RE: Skilled Migration Assessment - Reference No: XXXXXXXXX

VETASSESS has received your documents and your case is currently in the process of being assessed. If VETASSESS request any further documentation in order to proceed with your application you will be notified.

MOST Qualifications Assessment applications are completed within 6 to 8 weeks, but that a small number of cases may take longer, for various reasons.

Please take note that this is an estimate only, and Qualifications Assessment Unit are unable to guarantee that an application will be completed within this timeframe as some assessments, for example, may require consultations etc.... This estimate dose not include the time taken by the applicant to provide us with item(s) we request in order to proceed with an assessment.

If there are any changes to your contact details (name, address or telephone number), please inform VETASSESS as soon as possible. This will prevent communication delays.

Your application reference number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please quote it whenever you contact this office or send any correspondence to VETASSESS.

Yours sincerely

[removed by moderator]

VETASSESS
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING ASSESSMENT SERVICES
LEVEL 4, 478 ALBERT STREET
EAST MELBOURNE, VIC AUSTRALIA 3002

So it looks like we just have to wait - and the page is just the default page!

Last edited by JAJ; Jan 4th 2006 at 1:25 am.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:27 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't accept a 'standard' email like that as a resolution of the issue. You need a more specific response - I would follow up.

Jeremy
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:50 am
Addicted to browsing BE

I was thinking that myself, but I'm going to wait until the 6 week minimum time has passed and then give them a call. I submitted on 29.12.05, so I'll call around 13.02.06.

I'm not in a major rush, as I can't submit my PR application til mid-year at the earliest. Maybe someone who's been waiting longer will find out sooner.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

I was thinking that myself, but I'm going to wait until the 6 week minimum time has passed and then give them a call. I submitted on 29.12.05, so I'll call around 13.02.06.

I'm not in a major rush, as I can't submit my PR application til mid-year at the earliest. Maybe someone who's been waiting longer will find out sooner.

Thanks for letting us know the response you received. I got one of these only a few weeks ago also and I agree with Jeremy, but I don't want to rock the boat and get put to the bottom of pile again.

This is my 3rd attempt. The 1st I received a letter telling me "what a failure I am" (lol) as my diploma was not comparable with AQF. The second I have had nothing in writing, but through my Agent was advised to get further qualifications, which I have since done and this is what has been sent off as my 3rd attempt.

I sent this off on the 14th Nov and to date am still sat on "active" like yourself. I really, niaively thought it wouldn't take this long as all they really needed to do was check out my latest certificate and make a decision, but obviously there is a lot more too it than that.

Anyway, good luck to everyone still waiting and I hope everything is then positive.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:12 am
Kramer

Here is the response I received from Vetassess;

'Dear XXXX,

RE: Skilled Migration Assessment - Reference No: XXXXXXXXX

VETASSESS has received your documents and your case is currently in the process of being assessed. If VETASSESS request any further documentation in order to proceed with your application you will be notified.

MOST Qualifications Assessment applications are completed within 6 to 8 weeks, but that a small number of cases may take longer, for various reasons.

Your application reference number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please quote it whenever you contact this office or send any correspondence to VETASSESS.

Yours sincerely

[removed by moderator]

VETASSESS
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING ASSESSMENT SERVICES
LEVEL 4, 478 ALBERT STREET
EAST MELBOURNE, VIC AUSTRALIA 3002

I got exactly the same "standart" response.
I guess this means that application is in queue, no indication though if they checked that all documents are correct.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:31 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to jump in - I've just started the process of applying.

Is this skillassess.com thing another way of getting assessed? I am just about to send off directly to the assessing body - is it easier to use a company like this??

Graham
Old Jan 5th 2006, 10:23 am
Kramer

Originally Posted by northerner
Sorry to jump in - I've just started the process of applying.

Is this skillassess.com thing another way of getting assessed? I am just about to send off directly to the assessing body - is it easier to use a company like this??

Graham
at skilassess.com you apply electronically, make payment and case number.
Then send your diploma, etc to vetassess.

Paper method should be slower at least because they need to process your payment manually, etc.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

marioland is an unknown quantity at this point

My application got positive in december, but that message (We cannot process your application until we receive all your documents) is still there now.
The odd part in my case is that I didn't receive the result paper by mail until now. Has anyone been in the same situation recently?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.