Urgent Help

Old Sep 30th 2014, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

samir.kedis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Help

I have received this msg in my EOI account
Please be advised that your invitation expired on 30 Sep 2014 and you can no longer lodge a valid visa application, on the basis of this invitation'

I have already lodged application on 18 of september and pay the fees and uplaod documents
What does this message mean??
Old Sep 30th 2014, 3:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help

Originally Posted by samir.kedis
I have already lodged application on 18 of september and pay the fees and uplaod documents
You said in your thread earlier today (http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...uments-844146/) that you *haven't* uploaded the required documents, so which is it? Did you upload them before the deadline or not?

Hopefully once you can advise what you actually did, somebody will be able to help you figure it out.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

I paid the fees then uplaoded all the documents except payslips and still in my IMMI account I can attach them. but in my skillselect account I received this strange message that my invitation has expired.
I received when paying an email confirming the payment and lodging visa application
Old Sep 30th 2014, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samir.kedis
I paid the fees then uplaoded all the documents except payslips and still in my IMMI account I can attach them. but in my skillselect account I received this strange message that my invitation has expired.
I received when paying an email confirming the payment and lodging visa application
So ignore it. You have already lodged and can see your application.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

You are right. I think it is just a system bug. Anyway I sent emai to DIBP to fix it

Thank you