UK PCC

Old Dec 18th 2014, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

pothugantis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK PCC

My PCC UK application was received by PCC on 16th Dec and I need to submit it by Jan 2nd (end of 28 day window given by CO). The question is will I be able to get it by then? (I applied for standard and not premium) or should I consider putting in a fresh premium application now?

Actually I completely forgot about the holidays when I sent the application. Will CO grant an extra week in case there is a delay?:fingerscros sed:
Old Dec 19th 2014, 12:08 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK PCC

Originally Posted by pothugantis
My PCC UK application was received by PCC on 16th Dec and I need to submit it by Jan 2nd (end of 28 day window given by CO). The question is will I be able to get it by then? (I applied for standard and not premium) or should I consider putting in a fresh premium application now?

Actually I completely forgot about the holidays when I sent the application. Will CO grant an extra week in case there is a delay?:fingerscros sed:
Just inform your CO that you have applied for the PCC but unsure that it will be received back in time due to the holidays - they understand that things take longer sometimes, you just need to make them aware
Old Dec 20th 2014, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

pothugantis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK PCC

Thank you old.sparkles

I mentioned about this to the case officer and hopefully should not be an issue.