Transferring visa onto new passport

Old May 15th 2017, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

izzy0506 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transferring visa onto new passport

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get clarity and advice on switching a visa onto a new passport.

I am currently on the 186 and a PR. I am in the UK at the moment but returning to Australia in October this year. I am the process of renewing my passport here in London, and I just wanted to double-check if I was able to change the passport attached to this visa online? It says on the Immi website that I can do this by logging into my account, but I can't see the option anywhere once logged in.

If not, it seems I have to send a form to Australia. There are a number of state addresses to send said form to- do I need to send this to the state where my visa was granted? If so this is Western Australia, however I will be entering the country in Victoria.

Has anyone changed their passport over and any advice would be appreciated!
Old May 16th 2017, 6:56 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transferring visa onto new passport

immi_visa_evid