Three year ban from Australia

Old Mar 5th 2018, 1:49 am
Just Joined

Sarab dandiwal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Three year ban from Australia

I applied for Australia in january 2015 for skilled visa class 489 and after physical verification my application was refused amd they ask for natural justice where i can further present further documents to review my file again and they find it insufficient and impossed a ban of 3 years in march 2017 for fraud pic 4020(1). Now my first question is that what is the starting time of this visa the date when this decison was made or when i lodged my file after that?
2 ndly i want to inquire that m i still illegible to apply for Australia under this ban period as m planning to get marry with an australian citizen. Is it possible to get waiver from embassy for this reason and i can migrate to Australia some how for any visa like visitor, temprary visa or any. Kindly revert at the earlieast. One more question is this ban will affect my visa to canada if i apply for canadian pr under express entry programme?
Old Mar 5th 2018, 2:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Three year ban from Australia

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal
I applied for Australia in january 2015 for skilled visa class 489 and after physical verification my application was refused amd they ask for natural justice where i can further present further documents to review my file again and they find it insufficient and impossed a ban of 3 years in march 2017 for fraud pic 4020(1). Now my first question is that what is the starting time of this visa the date when this decison was made or when i lodged my file after that?
2 ndly i want to inquire that m i still illegible to apply for Australia under this ban period as m planning to get marry with an australian citizen. Is it possible to get waiver from embassy for this reason and i can migrate to Australia some how for any visa like visitor, temprary visa or any. Kindly revert at the earlieast. One more question is this ban will affect my visa to canada if i apply for canadian pr under express entry programme?
You need professional advice on both aspects.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:13 pm
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you want to apply for Canada PR if you want to marry an Australian Citizen and live in Australia ?
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spuddyo
Why would you want to apply for Canada PR if you want to marry an Australian Citizen and live in Australia ?
Maybe they're going to try Canada together if she can't get the Australian visa.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

WRUSSELL is an unknown quantity at this point

From what you have posted, you would not be subject to a ban for a partner visa application, but you might face a 'character' issue, depending on the particulars of your case. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice?
Old Mar 6th 2018, 3:51 am
Just Joined

U mean i can apply for Australia if my husband is living there? This ban will not hinder my entry to Australia? I need an expert advice becoz this would be very crucial step for my life to marry Australian citizen.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 3:55 am
Just Joined

I want to apply for canada becoz in any case if i will not get an Australia visa i should have other atlernate ie. migrate to canada.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:07 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I want to apply for canada becoz in any case if i will not get an Australia visa i should have other atlernate ie. migrate to canada.
On your own?

Yes, a ban and visa fraud will be a problem for Canada.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 11:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

U mean i can apply for Australia if my husband is living there? This ban will not hinder my entry to Australia? I need an expert advice becoz this would be very crucial step for my life to marry Australian citizen.
Read what wrussell said - but you might face a 'character' issue, depending on the particulars of your case
You will also need to prove that you are not just marrying to get an Aussie visa - why didn't you just marry and get a spouse visa in the first place?

You need to get professional advice.
Old Mar 7th 2018, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

That involves putting your hand in your pocket and paying for it.
Old Mar 8th 2018, 8:09 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

A three year ban for PIC 4020 can be waived if you have compassionate and compelling reasons, e.g. you are married to an Australian citizen and are making an application for a Partner visa to leave with them in Australia. Your application would be scrutinised much more thoroughly for evidence that yours was not a marriage of convenience.