British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Three year ban from Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/three-year-ban-australia-909996/)

Sarab dandiwal Mar 5th 2018 1:49 am

Three year ban from Australia

I applied for Australia in january 2015 for skilled visa class 489 and after physical verification my application was refused amd they ask for natural justice where i can further present further documents to review my file again and they find it insufficient and impossed a ban of 3 years in march 2017 for fraud pic 4020(1). Now my first question is that what is the starting time of this visa the date when this decison was made or when i lodged my file after that?
2 ndly i want to inquire that m i still illegible to apply for Australia under this ban period as m planning to get marry with an australian citizen. Is it possible to get waiver from embassy for this reason and i can migrate to Australia some how for any visa like visitor, temprary visa or any. Kindly revert at the earlieast. One more question is this ban will affect my visa to canada if i apply for canadian pr under express entry programme?

Pollyana Mar 5th 2018 2:24 am

Re: Three year ban from Australia

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal (Post 12456192)
I applied for Australia in january 2015 for skilled visa class 489 and after physical verification my application was refused amd they ask for natural justice where i can further present further documents to review my file again and they find it insufficient and impossed a ban of 3 years in march 2017 for fraud pic 4020(1). Now my first question is that what is the starting time of this visa the date when this decison was made or when i lodged my file after that?
2 ndly i want to inquire that m i still illegible to apply for Australia under this ban period as m planning to get marry with an australian citizen. Is it possible to get waiver from embassy for this reason and i can migrate to Australia some how for any visa like visitor, temprary visa or any. Kindly revert at the earlieast. One more question is this ban will affect my visa to canada if i apply for canadian pr under express entry programme?

You need professional advice on both aspects.

spuddyo Mar 5th 2018 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal (Post 12456192)

Why would you want to apply for Canada PR if you want to marry an Australian Citizen and live in Australia ?

Dorothy Mar 5th 2018 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by spuddyo (Post 12456760)
Why would you want to apply for Canada PR if you want to marry an Australian Citizen and live in Australia ?

Maybe they're going to try Canada together if she can't get the Australian visa.

WRUSSELL Mar 5th 2018 8:35 pm

From what you have posted, you would not be subject to a ban for a partner visa application, but you might face a 'character' issue, depending on the particulars of your case. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice?

Sarab dandiwal Mar 6th 2018 3:51 am

U mean i can apply for Australia if my husband is living there? This ban will not hinder my entry to Australia? I need an expert advice becoz this would be very crucial step for my life to marry Australian citizen.

Sarab dandiwal Mar 6th 2018 3:55 am

I want to apply for canada becoz in any case if i will not get an Australia visa i should have other atlernate ie. migrate to canada.

Dorothy Mar 6th 2018 5:07 am

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal (Post 12456913)
I want to apply for canada becoz in any case if i will not get an Australia visa i should have other atlernate ie. migrate to canada.

On your own?

Yes, a ban and visa fraud will be a problem for Canada.

Pollyana Mar 6th 2018 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal (Post 12456911)
U mean i can apply for Australia if my husband is living there? This ban will not hinder my entry to Australia? I need an expert advice becoz this would be very crucial step for my life to marry Australian citizen.

Read what wrussell said - but you might face a 'character' issue, depending on the particulars of your case
You will also need to prove that you are not just marrying to get an Aussie visa - why didn't you just marry and get a spouse visa in the first place?

You need to get professional advice.

Tr1boy Mar 7th 2018 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by Sarab dandiwal (Post 12456911)

That involves putting your hand in your pocket and paying for it. :cool:

BritInParis Mar 8th 2018 8:09 am

A three year ban for PIC 4020 can be waived if you have compassionate and compelling reasons, e.g. you are married to an Australian citizen and are making an application for a Partner visa to leave with them in Australia. Your application would be scrutinised much more thoroughly for evidence that yours was not a marriage of convenience.