Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Subclass 190 visa application fee payment: Need help

Subclass 190 visa application fee payment: Need help

Old Jun 6th 2015, 6:39 am
Just Joined

Sara Kalam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subclass 190 visa application fee payment: Need help

Hello mates.

I am about to apply for subclass 190 visa and need assistance for payment methods.
Is payment through a VISA Debit card acceptable? any one who has done payment through a VISA Debit card may please confirm me if it was done successfully.

I am a resident in Pakistan. The visa fee converted to PKR is a substantial amount in local currency and i could hardly find a reliable person with such credit card payment limits. This is creating a problem for me to make payment through VISA credit card although i have the sufficient amount in my bank account.

Kindly assist me with the query.
Shall be grateful.

Best Regards,
Sara!
Old Jun 6th 2015, 7:05 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Subclass 190 visa application fee payment: Need help

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...kistan-858220/
Old Jun 6th 2015, 7:26 am
Just Joined

This is confusing..... even if it can be via a bank draft payable to Australian High Commission, the website document for visa fee does not mention fee for Subclass 190
http://pakistan.highcommission.gov.a...1-Jan-2015.pdf
Old Jun 6th 2015, 8:07 am
Just Joined

After a little more research, i have been able to find out that Visa application fee can be paid via bank draft as well.
However there is a confusion. I would highly appreciate if people residing in Pakistan having gone through the whole visa application and grant process can share their experiences , since that will exactly match my context.

1. Is it only the Application in person made at the Australian High Commission which may be paid for via a bank draft in PKR???

2. Can my online visa application made via immi account be accompanied with a scanned copy of valid application fee receipt issued by Australian High Commission for visa fee paid in PKR via bank draft?

3. OR is it necessary for me to pay for the online application using a credit card ONLY???

The most important question remains the same.....can i pay through the VISA Debit card for my online application, whether in AUD or in PKR???

Please share your experience of paying for the visa fee as i need to lodge my application and am clueless with respect to the payment mode. Shall highly appreciate the usual support of the forum members.

Thanks.
Old Jun 6th 2015, 9:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sara Kalam
After a little more research, i have been able to find out that Visa application fee can be paid via bank draft as well.
However there is a confusion. I would highly appreciate if people residing in Pakistan having gone through the whole visa application and grant process can share their experiences , since that will exactly match my context.

1. Is it only the Application in person made at the Australian High Commission which may be paid for via a bank draft in PKR???

2. Can my online visa application made via immi account be accompanied with a scanned copy of valid application fee receipt issued by Australian High Commission for visa fee paid in PKR via bank draft?

3. OR is it necessary for me to pay for the online application using a credit card ONLY???

The most important question remains the same.....can i pay through the VISA Debit card for my online application, whether in AUD or in PKR???

Please share your experience of paying for the visa fee as i need to lodge my application and am clueless with respect to the payment mode. Shall highly appreciate the usual support of the forum members.

Thanks.
I think you can use visa debit to pay online application - I would give your bank a heads up about the possible charge before paying.

There was a thread on here a little while ago about using visa debit to pay (but wasn't the same visa), but DIBP have this - How to pay for an application