Sub-Class 189 Help ( Help Requried )

Old Feb 1st 2015, 10:34 am
Just Joined

dxbtouk7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sub-Class 189 Help ( Help Requried )

Hello there guys, need some help and advice with regard to the Subclass 189 category . I work as a ICT Business Analyst for a Local council and have got my Masters Degree from one of the reputed universities in north west England .

I have taken my IELTS ( General ) which has scores of L7,R7.5,W7.5,S8 and total score of 7.5 and am under 30 of age .

I know ill be eligible to get the EOI for sure provided i need to get my skills and qualification assessment .

With regard to that , i would like to know if someone can please guide me through the process of getting the experience certificate from my Employer . I have got my Bachelors and Masters ( Certificate + Transcript ) Attested and uploaded them too on the ACS website. I have requested my Employer the reference letter and which he is happy to provide but need the format or something .

<<<snip>>>

Thanks .

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Feb 1st 2015 at 1:07 pm. Reason: Email address removed
Old Feb 1st 2015, 1:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sub-Class 189 Help ( Help Requried )

Welcome to BE.

I have removed the last sentence from your post as it contains your email address. We ask that personal details such as this are not posted on the forums. We also ask that members do not ask to be contacted privately for immigration advice. If you receive incorrect advice on the forums others will jump in and correct it. If the advice is received privately there is no way of knowing if the information is correct or not. Thanks.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 3:15 pm
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems you haven't read "Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants" from ACS website but you have already started to load your documents.

You'll find all the help you need in that.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

tkanand is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...Applicants.pdf