do you call your CO's?

Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Conrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of light
Default do you call your CO's?

after 14 months since i submitted my applicaton I don't have any message from DIMA, I emailed them 2, asking, and no reply; so I want to phone them;
if you call a CO - what does he usually say? can he tell me anything about my application status?
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:31 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do you call your CO's?

Which visa are you applying for? And are you originally from the UK?
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:32 pm

manc in exile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: do you call your CO's?

Originally Posted by Conrad242
after 14 months since i submitted my applicaton I don't have any message from DIMA, I emailed them 2, asking, and no reply; so I want to phone them;
if you call a CO - what does he usually say? can he tell me anything about my application status?
depends where you are calling, we are 9 months down the line for a remaining relative visa and i have contacted and spoke to our case officer in london several times, she has always been very friendly and helpful but that might just be lucky, we have never asked how our application is progressing though !