Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:15 pm

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Ok here it comes, backflip, somersault, headstand, one arm press ups, Yes, todays the day. Just received an email from our case officer, got to fill in form 80 (character assessment) and arrange AOS, so obviously they have received the medicals & police clearance certificate sent in July! Hopefully walna has had some good news today as well?

Could you update the timeline please Steve?

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

hwilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

CONGRATULATIONS MATT!
Now all of us on BEP can finally breath again. I think we all lived your frustration with you. It must be fantastic to be on the home straight!
Hugh

Originally Posted by sirmatt101
Ok here it comes, backflip, somersault, headstand, one arm press ups, Yes, todays the day. Just received an email from our case officer, got to fill in form 80 (character assessment) and arrange AOS, so obviously they have received the medicals & police clearance certificate sent in July! Hopefully walna has had some good news today as well?

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

coloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nice

Congratulations guys, at long long last. When are you off to Oz then?

All the best

Matt.
Thanks Matt. We have to validate our visas by 25th April so are going on holiday just before to do that. We still have our house to sell unfortunately. We put it on the market in June but must have had the laziest and most useless estate agent in the land. We did have 5 viewings and when we prised the feedback out of them a couple had said there was too much to do. So when the contract ran out we got out the paint brushes, got a plumber in to change the shower room and hope to have it back on the market in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure when we will go permanently, at the moment we are supporting our daughter and son-in-law while he completes a masters degree. I tend to think if all goes to plan we will be off in about a year's time. One part of me wants to get on and go the other wants to hang around for awhile and earn some more money to help make up for the huge hit we took to pay for the visa. What about you? When do you hope to be leaving?

Cathy
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by hwilson
CONGRATULATIONS MATT!
Now all of us on BEP can finally breath again. I think we all lived your frustration with you. It must be fantastic to be on the home straight!
Hugh
Thanks Hugh, I suppose I did get a bit frustrated at times

Matt
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Vindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
Hi Matt,
Congratulations good luck with the next phase it should it be a bit quicker, will be keeping an eye on the dates tracker.

Regards
Les & Babs
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by coloneldube
Thanks Matt. We have to validate our visas by 25th April so are going on holiday just before to do that. We still have our house to sell unfortunately. We put it on the market in June but must have had the laziest and most useless estate agent in the land. We did have 5 viewings and when we prised the feedback out of them a couple had said there was too much to do. So when the contract ran out we got out the paint brushes, got a plumber in to change the shower room and hope to have it back on the market in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure when we will go permanently, at the moment we are supporting our daughter and son-in-law while he completes a masters degree. I tend to think if all goes to plan we will be off in about a year's time. One part of me wants to get on and go the other wants to hang around for awhile and earn some more money to help make up for the huge hit we took to pay for the visa. What about you? When do you hope to be leaving?

Cathy
Hi Cathy, well after the extra money the visa will cost, we will definitely be working another year here, but will have to validate the visas when/if we get them before July 2010 so more expense for a trip!

Cheers

Matt
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
Well done! CONGRATULATIONS

I thought you would wake them up, with that phone call, same thing happened to me, remember! Good Luck for the future
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

rosalinka is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
WONDERFUL NEWS MATT AT LONG LAST
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

sue32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rosalinka
WONDERFUL NEWS MATT AT LONG LAST
well done matt & home alone,open the bubbles, p.s. I hate bubbles -sue
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

goindownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all with new Case Officers....... Hopefully we're just a week or two away
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

miscellaneous is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY CHAPPY and family

Remember

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift

kind wishes
Elaine
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

coloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nice

Now I am a happy chappy

Matt
Well done and not before time. Good news seems to come at the end of the week.
Cathy
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

david day is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coloneldube
Well done and not before time. Good news seems to come at the end of the week.
Cathy
Hi,How true you are about good news,Friday we rang PVC and spoke to our case officer re request for 2nd vac and we were told it had been posted off and we should have it on Monday,so that's another step nearer that red star. Congratulations to all that have co's and red star's
David & Carol
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:10 pm

Hi all, heres a question that hopefully someone maybe able to help with.

Question 13 on form 80 asks for details of ALL passports ever issued to you. We haven't kept any of our old ones so obviously don't have any details which we will have to put as an answer, any other ideas? Anyone else had the same problem?

And we thought that on getting a case officer it would get easier

Thanks

Matt
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

donovandenese will become famous soon enough

Hi all, heres a question that hopefully someone maybe able to help with.

Question 13 on form 80 asks for details of ALL passports ever issued to you. We haven't kept any of our old ones so obviously don't have any details which we will have to put as an answer, any other ideas? Anyone else had the same problem?

And we thought that on getting a case officer it would get easier

Thanks

Matt
hey matt - i did hear somewhere that you can ask the UK passport office for numbers of any of your old passports, but I imagine they could take a while to get back to you and may charge you for the pleasure.
On my spouse application, and the CPV applications for mum and dad, I just put the passport numbers of the passports we still had and didnt mention any others. This may not be the way its supposed to be done but it seemed to work fine for us.
congrats on the CO - nearly there now!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.