Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

statutory declaration to take child out of the country

statutory declaration to take child out of the country

Old Jan 15th 2014, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default statutory declaration to take child out of the country

I know this topic has been discussed before but I can't seem to be able to find the info I need.

Does anyone out there have the wording required for a statutory declaration so that my ex can give permission for me to remove our daughter from the UK?

Thanks in advance

Ian
Old Jan 15th 2014, 11:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: statutory declaration to take child out of the country

Originally Posted by shaw86
I know this topic has been discussed before but I can't seem to be able to find the info I need.

Does anyone out there have the wording required for a statutory declaration so that my ex can give permission for me to remove our daughter from the UK?

Thanks in advance

Ian
Hi Ian, I haven't read right through this BE Wiki but it might be helpful to you http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Child_...m_other_parent
Old Jan 16th 2014, 3:37 am
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

You can also complete a standard form and get the signature notarised.
Form 1229 - We used it with no difficulty. This assumes that you either don't have a visa yet or are applying for a child visa. In our case this form accompanied the child visa application

https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/app...orms_alpha.htm
Old Jan 16th 2014, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: statutory declaration to take child out of the country

Thank you both for your responses. I will have a look through the links provided and I'm sure I will find the info required.
Regards,
Ian😄
Old Sep 11th 2014, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but i am a couple of weeks from submitting my EOI and i wanted to know is the Form 1229 sufficient for me submitting my 189 Visa or do i need to get a statutory declaration drawn up?

I have read a few conflicting posts on hear and one is that if i am applying for permanent residency in Oz with my child then my ex must do a statutory declaration as the form 1229 is not enough.

Please can someone advise?
Old Sep 11th 2014, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Just looking over the wording on the form. It States;

Where children under 18 years of age intend to travel to
Australia, their non-accompanying parent(s) or person(s) with
parental responsibility (anyone who can lawfully determine
where the child/children is/are to live) may be required to sign
a consent form to give permission for the child/children to be
granted an Australian visa for the purpose of travel to stay
temporarily or permanently in Australia.

Surely this is enough????
Old Sep 15th 2014, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone?
Old Sep 15th 2014, 2:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaw86
Anyone?
I can only assume that no-one has curent experience. Its a topic that used to come up regularly but over the last couple of years its hardly been mentioned. I would hesitate to say that info on here is still current, simply for that reason. Maybe a discussion with a registered migration agent would clarify the present requirements?
Old Sep 15th 2014, 9:04 pm
Bright in Orange

Scotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond reputeScotty1 has a reputation beyond repute

We just used the form for a pr child visa a year ago. If they want more than the official form I am pretty sure they will ask you.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

That's great. Thanks very much for the advice.