State sponsorship...

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default State sponsorship...

I am applying for state sponsorship lets say i apply for Victoria and move to Victoria. After landing i find a job in NSW then what happens will i have to reapply for NSW's sponsorship or may be GSM or i will be black listed to apply to any state including GSM untill i have left the country .
What will happen then will i be applicable to reapply or i can transfer my sponsorship?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State sponsorship...

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
I am applying for state sponsorship lets say i apply for Victoria and move to Victoria. After landing i find a job in NSW then what happens will i have to reapply for NSW's sponsorship or may be GSM or i will be black listed to apply to any state including GSM untill i have left the country .
What will happen then will i be applicable to reapply or i can transfer my sponsorship?
To get sponsorship from another State you would have to apply to that State. To gain a 175 GSM visa you would need to apply for a 175, meeting all the requirtements including that of being offshore in order for the visa to be granted. Not a question of blacklisting, just a question of meeting all the requirements and obeying the rules.

www.immi.gov.au
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
You are only going to land a job in NSW if you apply for jobs in NSW. If you have SS from Victoria you are expected to apply for jobs in Victoria.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:56 am
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Default double touche..

nice to read this thread follow the green arrow, then no black listing or red taping will occur...esp when you wanna go a long ways and take an oath for the hallowed citizenship privilege...the fellow forum member may follow 475 guidelines where ALL of regional AUSTRALIA is open for applying if granted by ONE particular territory...(super(s))moderator(s) please correct if i am wrong..

Last edited by chapkenv; Jul 23rd 2010 at 6:58 am.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:01 pm
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: State sponsorship...

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You are only going to land a job in NSW if you apply for jobs in NSW. If you have SS from Victoria you are expected to apply for jobs in Victoria.

Well I have a variation to this issue ..I have not yet obtained 176 (SS by VIC ) still in progress while i have been offered a job which is based out of NSW.
I may get a 457 for work authorization till the PR is released but I am confused what need to be done post PR.
DO i need to relocate to VIC and may loose the job that I have .Or is there option for me to stay in NSW (get some sponsorship from Employer )..
Any pointers may be of help...
Old Aug 1st 2010, 6:57 am
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by viktorjaisz
Well I have a variation to this issue ..I have not yet obtained 176 (SS by VIC ) still in progress while i have been offered a job which is based out of NSW.
I may get a 457 for work authorization till the PR is released but I am confused what need to be done post PR.
DO i need to relocate to VIC and may loose the job that I have .Or is there option for me to stay in NSW (get some sponsorship from Employer )..
I have informed my prospective employer of my current status (yet to see if offer holds ) ..still i want to know if someone here as some advice ..
Old Aug 1st 2010, 7:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you are sponsored by Victoria they will expect you to live and work in Victoria. Why on earth would you expect Victoria to sponsor you while you are proposing to carry on working for a company in NSW?

No wonder States are getting tougher with their sponsorship rules.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 9:28 am
Viktor

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you are sponsored by Victoria they will expect you to live and work in Victoria. Why on earth would you expect Victoria to sponsor you while you are proposing to carry on working for a company in NSW?

No wonder States are getting tougher with their sponsorship rules.
I intend to stay and work in VIC ....what i have asked is there a provision where by given the circumstances (I can have a 457 before i can get a PR )an option to change from 176 SS to 175. I understand that with VIC SS i am morally and ethically tied to state and I have all intention to fulfill my part of the deal....
Old Aug 1st 2010, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

I intend to stay and work in VIC ....what i have asked is there a provision where by given the circumstances (I can have a 457 before i can get a PR )an option to change from 176 SS to 175. I understand that with VIC SS i am morally and ethically tied to state and I have all intention to fulfill my part of the deal....
Do you have enough points and meet the criteria for a 175 instead? Probably a question for a migration agent before you get into tangle