Sponsoring relatives in 176 - urgent

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

gemsrare is on a distinguished road
Default Sponsoring relatives in 176 - urgent

Hi,

I have a valid PR (Subclass 175) which was approved in February.

Can any one please clarify the following
1)Can i sponsor my own brothers/brothers family(I have 2 brothers) and my wife's sister and my parent/wifes parents.

2)Can all these people can be included in one single application

3)Can I sponsor them in 176 all in one shot so that we don't need to pay the fees 2-3 times.

4)My elder brother is married and has a kid ,so can my brother his wife and his kid be included in the application i can i sponsor all of them

5)My younger brother is an engineer and has masters degree and is working in US.can he be sponsored

6)Both parents are so not fluent in English and cannot take up IELTS.so in that case what is the alternate.

7)Is it required for us to stay in australia for a certain duration to sponsor relatives.we have not yet steeped into australia and are planning for a trip in august.can we file the application before that.

any help will be highly appreciated.

please respond...

regards
gemsrare
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsoring relatives in 176 - urgent

Originally Posted by gemsrare
Hi,

1)Can i sponsor my own brothers/brothers family(I have 2 brothers) and my wife's sister and my parent/wifes parents.

3)Can I sponsor them in 176 all in one shot so that we don't need to pay the fees 2-3 times.

4)My elder brother is married and has a kid ,so can my brother his wife and his kid be included in the application i can i sponsor all of them

5)My younger brother is an engineer and has masters degree and is working in US.can he be sponsored

6)Both parents are so not fluent in English and cannot take up IELTS.so in that case what is the alternate.

7)Is it required for us to stay in australia for a certain duration to sponsor relatives.we have not yet steeped into australia and are planning for a trip in august.can we file the application before that.

please respond...

regards
gemsrare
Gemsrare,

Hopefully this will help http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ve-sponsor.htm

From the information it looks as though you have to be a permanent resident actually living in Australia i.e. where does the relative have to live - answer anywhere in Australia.

If all of your family are here - your parents might be able to get over on a last remaining relative visa (?).......

I am sure that one of the agents will be able to clarify for you.

Regards,

Laura
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

please respond...

regards
gemsrare
You haven't even ARRIVED in Australia yet you are enquiring about sponsoring by my count at least NINE people ???

I give up
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

hoofie2002

is there a problem because i am planning to sponsor 9 people.

i am planning to make my first trip in august but anyways will relocte only next year...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reedy
Gemsrare,

Hopefully this will help http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ve-sponsor.htm

From the information it looks as though you have to be a permanent resident actually living in Australia i.e. where does the relative have to live - answer anywhere in Australia.

If all of your family are here - your parents might be able to get over on a last remaining relative visa (?).......

I am sure that one of the agents will be able to clarify for you.

Regards,

Laura
no

i am not in australia...i will be making my first trip in august and will reloate next year..

all my relatives(brother/parents0 are also outside australia in singapore usa etc...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

no

i am not in australia...i will be making my first trip in august and will reloate next year..

all my relatives(brother/parents0 are also outside australia in singapore usa etc...
My interpretation of the information I have read is that you won't be able to sponsor your relatives until you are actually resident in Australia.

Regards,

Laura
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:43 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

hoofie2002

is there a problem because i am planning to sponsor 9 people.

i am planning to make my first trip in august but anyways will relocte only next year...
Why would you sponsor 9 poeple to come to a place you haven't even been to yourself, I suppose that is what the above poster is suggesting.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

please respond...

regards
gemsrare
I suggest you have a good read of sponsorship requirements on www.immi.gov.au before you start promising to bring your entire family to Australia.