British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   south australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/south-australia-903971/)

bunty123232 Sep 29th 2017 4:44 am

south australia

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Mukesh Agrawal, I have done my MBA from Deakin University, Melbourne, in 2011, currently residing in India. I love Australia. I want to migrate to South Australia state, and to my best knowledge, I understand, I am eligible for Visa Subclass 190,ANZSCO code is 133411, Manufacturer, under, Lists of State Nominated Occupations, Mentioned in below link.
My question is, by considering above details, will I be eligible for Permanent Residence for above mentioned details ? [ assuming my score is 99 out of 100 ] My tension is that, my immigration consultant have suggested me above details, and told me I am eligible for Permanent Residence, I just to to confirm and make sure, that, I am eligible for Permanent Residence ? as this is very important decision in my life ??

General Questions

I want to understand, when I Submit an expression of interest (EOI) via SkillSelect with details of my occupation, skills and qualifications. SkillSelect will estimate a points score; if my score is high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you. SA province will send me Invitation to Apply, if they find my score is matching there demand currently. I have few questions, regarding, this, I request you to kindly, help me understand them, please.

Question 1: I checked online in my score is 65 out of 100,assuming, what are the chance's that i will be sent Invitation to apply from your department and what are the minimum score considered by your department selection process in 2017 ?

Question2. How many times in a year, does your department accept of application are received from State Nominated Occupations ?

Question3. How many maximum applications are be accepted from State Nominated Occupations ?

Question4. I was filling my EOI, applying under 190 subclass VISA and under Australian Study requirements for Skilled Migrants point, I have a doubt, can you kindly help me understand, should I choose Yes Or No ?
I have done my MBA from Deakin University, Melbourne , in 2011. My academic studies were only for 18 months.But under Australian Study requirements for Skilled Migrants point, it mentions two years of academic studies required ? I want to understand do I meet all other requirements ?????
Below mentioned are the requirements, and I have marked my eligibility ?

1. Be registered through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Course for Overseas Students (CRICOS) : 056889B

2. Have been successfully completed : Yes
3.have resulted in you receiving a degree, diploma or trade qualification : Yes I have received my degree
4.have been completed in a total of at least 16 calendar months : Yes completed 16 calendar months
5.have been completed as a result of at least two academic years of study : No, only 18 months completed
6.have had all instruction in English : Yes
7.have been completed while you were physically in Australia : yes
8.have been completed while you held a visa authorizing you to study in Australia: yes
9.be counted only once towards the Australian study requirement. Any failed course subject cannot be counted towards the Australian Study Requirement: yes

Can you kindly help me, for question 5 , should I choose Yes Or No ?

Your answer are very valuable, I request you to please help me with your answer and time. I will be very thankful for your response. Appreciate your helpfulness Mate.
Thanks & Regards,
MuKesh Agrawal

old.sparkles Sep 29th 2017 9:22 am

Re: south australia

Originally Posted by bunty123232 (Post 12349580)
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Mukesh Agrawal, I have done my MBA from Deakin University, Melbourne, in 2011, currently residing in India. I love Australia. I want to migrate to South Australia state, and to my best knowledge, I understand, I am eligible for Visa Subclass 190,ANZSCO code is 133411, Manufacturer, under, Lists of State Nominated Occupations, Mentioned in below link.
My question is, by considering above details, will I be eligible for Permanent Residence for above mentioned details ? [ assuming my score is 99 out of 100 ] My tension is that, my immigration consultant have suggested me above details, and told me I am eligible for Permanent Residence, I just to to confirm and make sure, that, I am eligible for Permanent Residence ? as this is very important decision in my life ??

General Questions

I want to understand, when I Submit an expression of interest (EOI) via SkillSelect with details of my occupation, skills and qualifications. SkillSelect will estimate a points score; if my score is high enough, Australian state and territory government agencies will be able to view your EOI and decide if they want to nominate you. SA province will send me Invitation to Apply, if they find my score is matching there demand currently. I have few questions, regarding, this, I request you to kindly, help me understand them, please.

Question 1: I checked online in my score is 65 out of 100,assuming, what are the chance's that i will be sent Invitation to apply from your department and what are the minimum score considered by your department selection process in 2017 ?

Question2. How many times in a year, does your department accept of application are received from State Nominated Occupations ?

Question3. How many maximum applications are be accepted from State Nominated Occupations ?

Question4. I was filling my EOI, applying under 190 subclass VISA and under Australian Study requirements for Skilled Migrants point, I have a doubt, can you kindly help me understand, should I choose Yes Or No ?
I have done my MBA from Deakin University, Melbourne , in 2011. My academic studies were only for 18 months.But under Australian Study requirements for Skilled Migrants point, it mentions two years of academic studies required ? I want to understand do I meet all other requirements ?????
Below mentioned are the requirements, and I have marked my eligibility ?

1. Be registered through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Course for Overseas Students (CRICOS) : 056889B

2. Have been successfully completed : Yes
3.have resulted in you receiving a degree, diploma or trade qualification : Yes I have received my degree
4.have been completed in a total of at least 16 calendar months : Yes completed 16 calendar months
5.have been completed as a result of at least two academic years of study : No, only 18 months completed
6.have had all instruction in English : Yes
7.have been completed while you were physically in Australia : yes
8.have been completed while you held a visa authorizing you to study in Australia: yes
9.be counted only once towards the Australian study requirement. Any failed course subject cannot be counted towards the Australian Study Requirement: yes

Can you kindly help me, for question 5 , should I choose Yes Or No ?

Your answer are very valuable, I request you to please help me with your answer and time. I will be very thankful for your response. Appreciate your helpfulness Mate.
Thanks & Regards,
MuKesh Agrawal

Your post is quite confusing :confused:

We are not respected sirs or madams - just ordinary folk like you.

If you score 65 points then you score 65 points - there is not 'out of 100'. There is also no '99 out of a 100'

Before anything, you need to confirm that you meet requirements for both a visa and sponsorship by state. Looking at the South Australia site, you need proficient English (all 7.0's or better in IELTS) as well as at least one years experience in the last three years (check full criteria on SA website).

For the skills assessment, Vetassess also require at least one years experience post qualification - and a qualification equal to an AQF Bachelor degree or higher in a highly relevant field.

You will need IELTS (or similar) and a valid skills assessment before progressing to lodging an EOI. You also need to apply for sponsorship by the state and be nominated before you will get an invite.

bunty123232 Sep 29th 2017 9:30 am

Hi, thanks for ur reply
U have mentioned '' at least one years experience in the last three years is required '' I have 6 years of work experience, does it not satisfy the requirement ? u mean ?

Thanks

old.sparkles Sep 29th 2017 10:12 am

Originally Posted by bunty123232 (Post 12349675)
Hi, thanks for ur reply
U have mentioned '' at least one years experience in the last three years is required '' I have 6 years of work experience, does it not satisfy the requirement ? u mean ?

Thanks

I'm just relaying the info. In your opening post you did not mention any experience, and even if you did, I cannot judge whether it meets the criteria or not. You should have some idea if you meet it or not. If you feel you do, then you should apply for a skills assessment. If you think you don't, then you can work towards it.

Also, from a personal view only, not a fan of text talk.