September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 1st 2007, 3:56 pm
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future
Default September 2007 Applicants

Well, having recieved our positive skills assessment too late to apply on the old criteria, i'm asking the age old question, is anyone applying in September?.
those of you that are does anyone understand the new stuff? Have just posted all the documents to the agent so the nice people there can fill the forms in so we don't have to (1, cos i'm lazy 2, cos i'm thick)
Good luck to all us guinea pigs out there who are paving the way forward, we promise to try and not mess it up too much
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

one positive thing about being first in the month is that you dont have to see everyone else in that month get acknowledgements before you - we are near the end of the month, its so frustrating! keep your chin up!!!

lisa
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 4:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi,
We are hoping to submit one day this week for the 175
Started the process in February so can't wait to finally submit
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 6:32 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Hi Bethandandrew, where you heading? wow feburary, that seems to have taken ages. Sure this will all be worth it when we get there
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cascrew
Hi Bethandandrew, where you heading? wow feburary, that seems to have taken ages. Sure this will all be worth it when we get there
Hi

We applied on-line yesterday for the 176 visa and everything went extremely smoothly - probably because our agent had done most of the hard work.

Just a case of waiting again now. LOL

Trish
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:06 pm
Where's my visa?

and waiting and waiting and waiting, you get the idea did i here a vicious rumour somewhere that this new system should spped things up, or is that my sunny disposition shining through lol
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

and waiting and waiting and waiting, you get the idea did i here a vicious rumour somewhere that this new system should spped things up, or is that my sunny disposition shining through lol
I know what you mean. When we started it all last evening the pages on the DIAC site took ages to loadn and when we tried to save the whole thing crashed. It continued like this ounil a little after 09:00 Aussie time. They must have added to the server capacity cause around 01:00 am our time we were able to fly through it.

As you said the waiting and waiting and waiting starts now - I don't think I was this nervous when I was pregnant. LOL
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:19 pm
Where's my visa?

just had a look at the sept 2006 time lines OMG and i wanted to be out there for easter wish we'd front loaded the meds now.
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

just had a look at the sept 2006 time lines OMG and i wanted to be out there for easter wish we'd front loaded the meds now.
Our agent has sent us the link for panel doctors here so I'm gearing myself up for calling them tomorrow. We front loaded our PCC's already but didn't want to do the meds until we had a TRN number, now that we have that there's nothing to stop us front loading.

I want to find a doctor that will be able to submit the meds electronically - apparently this is possible now and of course it will mean Drop It Hide It Leave It (DHL) or even Ur Parcels Somewhere (UPS) will not be able to screw up delivering it.

It seems they've messed up big time with some visa apps that they promised would be delivered by close on business on 31st August and some meds have disappeared into the ether. Not a chance I want to take.

Trish
Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:43 am
Where's my visa?

thats's a fantastic idea, could you let me have the link so we can do likewise, my bypass the big delay at the medical processing centre too
Old Sep 5th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

We're Sept 2006 (got the visa now) just wanted to wish all the Sept 2007 applicants all the best, it doesn't seem like it at the time but it'll go in a flash!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

thats's a fantastic idea, could you let me have the link so we can do likewise, my bypass the big delay at the medical processing centre too

Hi

Cause I'm in Ireland I have a different panel of doctors available. however if you follow this link it will bring you to the site where you can see the list of those applicable to you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/heal...ents/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Trish
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:12 am
Just Joined

dalbrun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scrum
Our agent has sent us the link for panel doctors here so I'm gearing myself up for calling them tomorrow. We front loaded our PCC's already but didn't want to do the meds until we had a TRN number, now that we have that there's nothing to stop us front loading.

I want to find a doctor that will be able to submit the meds electronically - apparently this is possible now and of course it will mean Drop It Hide It Leave It (DHL) or even Ur Parcels Somewhere (UPS) will not be able to screw up delivering it.

It seems they've messed up big time with some visa apps that they promised would be delivered by close on business on 31st August and some meds have disappeared into the ether. Not a chance I want to take.

Trish
Hi,
Just joined and read your post with interest. I have accepted a job in Brisbane and I'm currently waiting on a the TRN to apply online. Do you think doing the med and x-ray electronically would make a difference to any waiting times?
Darren

Last edited by dalbrun; Sep 5th 2007 at 11:24 am.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

i've just finished filling in the online 176 , now plucking up courage to submit!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:31 pm
Where's my visa?

Originally Posted by dalbrun
Hi,
Just joined and read your post with interest. I have accepted a job in Brisbane and I'm currently waiting on a the TRN to apply online. Do you think doing the med and x-ray electronically would make a difference to any waiting times?
Darren
sorry to be a bit thick, i don't do accronims, what's TRN mean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.