Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:39 pm
jackie

Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by lacey21
It certainly does mand
this morning Yippee really happy now, good luck to you
hugs Lace x
Hi justed wanted to ask all you people receiving emails , have you gone through an agent .
jackie

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:55 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackie
Hi justed wanted to ask all you people receiving emails , have you gone through an agent .
jackie
i havnt! did it myself
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:17 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lewis long time no blah blah lol

anyway yeah you get a form from the cop shop and fill it in take back ID and £10 each and then they do the rest from there.

I asked about MODL and they said they are 4 to 6 months from the date your application was stamped in the office.

So I would be looking at front loading something deffo. I think by the time we have sent in the meds and they have looked at them it will be about 7 weeks / 2 month or so from ssendingin the application form. Then there is Christmas, they are going (I would assume) have a week or so off like everyone else so by the time the end of the year comes I am looking forward to hearing something lol

good luck to you drop us a line tell us what you do

hugs Lace x
Thanks so much for this Lace.

I'm a Hairdresser like you mate. Self-employed mobile.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right Lewis, have you gone through TRA?
I have done the Vetassess route as I have only been trading over a year as a hairdresser lol
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 4:35 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right Lewis, have you gone through TRA?
I have done the Vetassess route as I have only been trading over a year as a hairdresser lol
Yep. TRA done and dusted.

Because they've relaxed the work experience criteria for Hairdressers on TRA -we breezed through.

It's just the '12 months out of last 18' criteria that matters, which we have to prove to DIMIA. Being self employed and mobile getting evidence was a pain because I didn't have any wage slips etc. But think we've given them enough.

Why did you go to VETASSES? Have you been assessed under a different profession?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't say that to me the little set of s*** when I asked them over the phone. I must have got the only grumpy old cuss of life, he said becasue I am self employed I would need 6 years experience and all that rubbish.
Him being the TRA man I beleived him.

So what you are saying is that I could now get a TRA? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FIOUYPUIDW*(PYR&*(Y&*($^&R&PFHGRP&Y$&**(U()"*$()&*

I am so mad about that if it is true

snort lace xxxx
I just might put one in for comedy value
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:04 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

They didn't say that to me the little set of s*** when I asked them over the phone. I must have got the only grumpy old cuss of life, he said becasue I am self employed I would need 6 years experience and all that rubbish.

So what you are saying is that I could now get a TRA? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

snort lace xxxx

Is it safe to come out yet!!!
LOL
Dont worry your almost there and you can be my personal stylist!!

Kris xx
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You haven't seen me dress hair yet!
the old lady down the road I told her at 97 the bouffant was still in, however she did only have three hairs to do it with lol

hey East enders,
Chrissy she is out whooooooooooooooo
sorry lol
lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:15 pm
Banned

snort lace xxxx
It used to be the case mate, and I think if you want to be assessed at a Supervisor type level you need more experience.

But as the current rules stand, you can receive a 'Primary Outcome' positively assessed as a 'Hairdresser' by the TRA, as long as you are qualified.

The work experience part then comes with your DIMIA application - i.e. at least 20 hours per week minimum 12 out of the last 18 months immediately before applying.

What was your assessment in then Lace?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

safe to come out,
I have had it explained now by Tony (good old welshTony) so I thought they had changed the rules or something lol

Grrrrr so used to them changing the bloody things
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lewis I have PM'ed you

not pimped you PM'ed you lol lol
lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:21 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
Can i join this thread please???
Bit late as our application is going tomorow but i hope you don't mind??!!
Thanks and good luck to all!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:17 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

The money has left my credit card....... hoooray..... Now all we have to do is wait for the visa, sell the house, find the dog a new home, have a lot of parties and get to Brisvegas!!! Shouldn't take too long!

Sonic Bird & Chopper Boy
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come on in salsa the water is lovely

Sonic Bird & Chopper Boy well done yipeeeeee
lace x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough

we got our acknowledgement on 30/9 and our credit card was charged on the same day, we received ours by email whether that has anything to do with it as i'm assuming it takes longer to post, haven't heard anything since, we aren't getting our medicals done until they request them as we aren't in a rush, can't go till i've finished my uni course next year
shell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.