Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Oh my god!

I hope everything is ok for you and for him.
Please keep us informed awww bless him!

hugs and fingers crossed

lace x
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:29 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by selina
hi, my medical saga continues!! i managed to get my husbands reports from the GP no problem. however, i had a call from the doc that did the medicals who informed me my sons chest xray showed a problem with his heart and he will need to have an ECHO asap. you see my father-in-law died of a heart condition which is hereditary and i have now been told there is a 50/50 chance my son could also have it. as you can imagine i was hysterical as this condition can cause sudden death on physical exertion and my son plays competitive football. anyway, now i am arranging an ECHO through the GP but will find out if i can have it done privately as well. we want it done asap as the not knowing is awful. keep your fingers crossed for me. Selina

hope everything is okay selina.
michelle
xx
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:50 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Got both police checks back today so will be sending them to agent today!!
Just the meds next week!!

Kris xx
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hope everything is okay selina.
michelle
xx
hi all, just thought i would make a post to keep this thread alive. i've been off work this week and busy sorting loads out to keep my mind off meds problem (long story, see earlier post).
anyway, i have cleared so much stuff out of our bungalow that there is not much left to ship now. sold a load of stuff on ebay, even sold hubbies 4x4 Toyota surf on ebay. got a few shipping quotes online based on what we are taking they are coming in around £1500-£2000 door to door.
bought an estate car so we can get rid of last minute stuff like mattresses etc which we will need until we go, obviously. now i can sell my car and we will be left with only one to get rid off when it's time to move.
had bungalow valued and have arranged for it to go on the market next week so i am busy cleaning everything.
i have sent my resume to a few employers in oz this week so i will see if i get any responses.
the visas are taking anything for 4-6 months (going on nurses timeline) so could be there in feb-april time!
we are looking at going to the sunshine coast but as we have never been before that it is only based on research and recommendations etc. we hope to visit oz in jan to do a reccie.
so enough about me! what are you all up to? where are you planning to end up? come on guys where are you all? selina
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:19 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by selina
hi all, just thought i would make a post to keep this thread alive. i've been off work this week and busy sorting loads out to keep my mind off meds problem (long story, see earlier post).
anyway, i have cleared so much stuff out of our bungalow that there is not much left to ship now. sold a load of stuff on ebay, even sold hubbies 4x4 Toyota surf on ebay. got a few shipping quotes online based on what we are taking they are coming in around £1500-£2000 door to door.
bought an estate car so we can get rid of last minute stuff like mattresses etc which we will need until we go, obviously. now i can sell my car and we will be left with only one to get rid off when it's time to move.
had bungalow valued and have arranged for it to go on the market next week so i am busy cleaning everything.
i have sent my resume to a few employers in oz this week so i will see if i get any responses.
the visas are taking anything for 4-6 months (going on nurses timeline) so could be there in feb-april time!
we are looking at going to the sunshine coast but as we have never been before that it is only based on research and recommendations etc. we hope to visit oz in jan to do a reccie.
so enough about me! what are you all up to? where are you planning to end up? come on guys where are you all? selina
Hi Selina and All,

Have not been on for a while, first chance I have had (kids back to school guests coming this weekend, on duty at nursery!

Anyway, we had our Ack from Adelaide on the 1st which put my mind at rest that they got it (I just used normal post, overseas signed) we are going to try and get the rest of the house done now and are hoping to have it all done by Christmas. I would like to enjoy all the hard work we have put in for a few months before we leave it !

We are hoping to go on our reccie when the visa arrives (please God) around spring time. Mum and Dad have kindly agreed to move in for 2 weeks and look after the kids while we go off and have a look at Sunshine Coast, we will be looking from North Brisbane to Buderim. Jason will have to commute to Brisbane so unfortunately cannot go any further north. Recruit agencies say that commutes over 1 hour are extremely rare in Oz, no one does it.

We have family in Mel and Syd and know we fancy something a bit more chilled than those cities so hope we find what we are looking for but hey, we might hate it! So really looking forward to going on non holiday reccie, not looking forward to how knackered we will be!!

Off to police station today to sort out checks and will start ringing round Docs next week to book meds for January some time.

OK time to get on that school run.

Hope you are all well,

Vics xxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow your all doing really well,

I rang the DIMIA and I asked about the visa situation they said that the 139 is currently being processed between 4 - 6 months so I am hoping to hear something just after Christmas.

That would be a good Christmas present

lol
lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lacey21
Wow your all doing really well,

I rang the DIMIA and I asked about the visa situation they said that the 139 is currently being processed between 4 - 6 months so I am hoping to hear something just after Christmas.

That would be a good Christmas present

lol
lace x
that would be fab if you got it for Xmas! Just noticed you might be heading to Rockingham in Perth...we are hopefully going there too...so though i would just wish you good luck!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aww well thanks a lot and good luck to you too.
I can't wait, infact I am going tomorrow! lol
No I am not really boo hoo, with I was though.

lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:32 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I really dont come on here much anymore usually just check to see if anyones got there visas and stuff!!
Ive been selling stuff on ebay its the first time ive ever done it and its great>
We are putting the house on the market it January that was 3 estate agents advice as they thought it would sell pretty quick(Hope they are right) and we thought visas (please please) would be granted around April!!
We have our medicals tomrrow AAARRRGGGG and ive been ill since yesterday with a sick bug so fingers crossed I feel better tomorrow.
Oh our agent received our police checks so thats another job done!
Fingers crossed meds are ok tomorrow!!

Will let you know how meds go!!

Kris xx
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:37 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hi all

I really dont come on here much anymore usually just check to see if anyones got there visas and stuff!!
Ive been selling stuff on ebay its the first time ive ever done it and its great>
We are putting the house on the market it January that was 3 estate agents advice as they thought it would sell pretty quick(Hope they are right) and we thought visas (please please) would be granted around April!!
We have our medicals tomrrow AAARRRGGGG and ive been ill since yesterday with a sick bug so fingers crossed I feel better tomorrow.
Oh our agent received our police checks so thats another job done!
Fingers crossed meds are ok tomorrow!!

Will let you know how meds go!!

Kris xx
arr good luck with your meds tomorrow.

well what have we been up to?

well hubby itching to get house on market, whilst i agree with his reasons - this step makes me nervous!! but ha ho - we have 3 estate agents coming round the week after next.

i have posted our police checks off and are waiting till next week to book meds, who knows why next week??? but thats what we decided!!

its all quite stressful for me at the moment - what if we dont get visa???!!! im not sleeping too well at night! is anybody else going through the same?

im not anxious about going to oz, it is whether we get there!!

mand
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi gang, didn't know you had meds tomorrow Kris,
a
very good luck with that. I have them in three weeks, hope this cold has gone ny then
lol
lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Katep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to allKatep is a name known to all

Hi gang, didn't know you had meds tomorrow Kris,
a
very good luck with that. I have them in three weeks, hope this cold has gone ny then
lol
lace x
Well I think i'm lagging behind a bit, haven't done anything since sending off the application. Going to try and get to the police station on Sat as I phoned them up and they said they have got a back log and they could take longer than 40 days!! (although I thought they had to send them back within 40 days?)

Haven't got a ref no. or anything as we are doing it through an agent so can't really book the medicals yet I don't think?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
arr good luck with your meds tomorrow.

well what have we been up to?

well hubby itching to get house on market, whilst i agree with his reasons - this step makes me nervous!! but ha ho - we have 3 estate agents coming round the week after next.

i have posted our police checks off and are waiting till next week to book meds, who knows why next week??? but thats what we decided!!

its all quite stressful for me at the moment - what if we dont get visa???!!! im not sleeping too well at night! is anybody else going through the same?

im not anxious about going to oz, it is whether we get there!!

mand
Feeling the same about it all really. Used to be on realestate all the time and on here but withdrawing a bit.
I suppose it happens to everyone. There is a lot to think about and get organised now and of course in the background there is always a little voice saying 'they might still say no' and what if they find something on the meds, so dont go too mad organising!

It is an interesting time for sure Guy's.

Vics xxxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:11 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Meds sorted for the 24th Nov and the police checks are winging their way here hopefully lol
Lace x
Hi Lacey

We've been waiting since 15.9 - MODL. Starting to think about front loading.

How did you go about getting your police checks? Is it just a matter of writing to your local police station?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Lewis long time no blah blah lol

anyway yeah you get a form from the cop shop and fill it in take back ID and £10 each and then they do the rest from there.

I asked about MODL and they said they are 4 to 6 months from the date your application was stamped in the office.

So I would be looking at front loading something deffo. I think by the time we have sent in the meds and they have looked at them it will be about 7 weeks / 2 month or so from ssendingin the application form. Then there is Christmas, they are going (I would assume) have a week or so off like everyone else so by the time the end of the year comes I am looking forward to hearing something lol

good luck to you drop us a line tell us what you do

hugs Lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.