Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sept/Oct 05 MODL Visa Applications

Originally Posted by Fionast
Got it got it got it. We've got our visas's. Just got the call about an hour ago. Oh my god I'm so excited. Ahhh what to do next brains all a mush.

Yipeee!!
Well done Fionst. Just saw this. What great news!!!! When are you leaving?

Did your appeal work in the end or did you have to resubmit your paperwork???

I am so glad this thread is closed now.

Hope everyone is happy enjoying their new lives or about to start them.

All the best.

Tonya
Old Jul 16th 2006, 6:44 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by zermanedz
Well done Fionst. Just saw this. What great news!!!! When are you leaving?

Did your appeal work in the end or did you have to resubmit your paperwork???

I am so glad this thread is closed now.

Hope everyone is happy enjoying their new lives or about to start them.

All the best.

Tonya
Cheers Tonya.We hopr to be there by the end of Nov. It will just depend on the house sale. The appeal and the application got cancelled again and the paper work had to be resubmited. They went to a different office and the girl couldn't believe the number of mistakes on the original and has strongly urged my Brother in Law to complain. From the sound of things she was exteremly helpful and on the ball.

Fiona
Old Jul 17th 2006, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fionast
Cheers Tonya.We hopr to be there by the end of Nov. It will just depend on the house sale. The appeal and the application got cancelled again and the paper work had to be resubmited. They went to a different office and the girl couldn't believe the number of mistakes on the original and has strongly urged my Brother in Law to complain. From the sound of things she was exteremly helpful and on the ball.

Fiona

I am just glad that you got there in the end. What a drama. November will be lovely here getting towards the summer and towards winter in the UK, yuk!!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

All the best.

Tonya
Old Jul 17th 2006, 4:55 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by zermanedz
I am just glad that you got there in the end. What a drama. November will be lovely here getting towards the summer and towards winter in the UK, yuk!!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

All the best.

Tonya
yeah we ned to get there before th 17th Feb and want a bit of time to acklimatize before the hotests months.

Fiona
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to you guys. Just remember nothing is the same as the UK or your country of origin. It is a completely different ball game here.

take care and good luck

hugs Lace xxxx