British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/sample-referene-letter-sap-consultant-applying-pr-australia-753657/)

nish_p007 Apr 3rd 2012 7:02 am

Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

Hello,

I am planning to apply for a PR for Australia.
Need some sample reference letters.

Thanks
Nishant

Tr1boy Apr 3rd 2012 8:31 am

Re: Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

I'm planning on printing my own money, need some samples of some plates.

Cushty :thumbup:

Bermudashorts Apr 3rd 2012 8:49 am

Originally Posted by nish_p007 (Post 9986379)
Hello,

I am planning to apply for a PR for Australia.
Need some sample reference letters.

Thanks
Nishant

You don't need to write a reference letter, your employers do and I am sure they have done it before. There are somethings that should be included and these are set out on the immigration website; dates, hours, salary, duties from top of my head.

mrsgreenstar76 Apr 3rd 2012 9:17 am

Originally Posted by Tr1boy (Post 9986478)
I'm planning on printing my own money, need some samples of some plates.

Cushty :thumbup:

:rofl:

nish_p007 Apr 3rd 2012 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 9986510)
You don't need to write a reference letter, your employers do and I am sure they have done it before. There are somethings that should be included and these are set out on the immigration website; dates, hours, salary, duties from top of my head.

Yes i have got letter but it doesnt describe the details of the tasks done during the employment.

mrsgreenstar76 Apr 3rd 2012 9:26 am

Originally Posted by nish_p007 (Post 9986553)
Yes i have got letter but it doesnt describe the details of the tasks done during the employment.

Then you need to go back to your boss/HR & ask them to include the information they've omitted. DIAC aren't going to take your word for it. It needs to be done by your employer.

nish_p007 Apr 3rd 2012 9:36 am

The Org/Companies will not create a one , i need to give them the contents if they find the contents within their HR policies then they will approve it and provide with letter on the companies letter head. So i am looking forward if I can get a sample reference letter for a SAP professional , it would be helpful in creatng mine.

mrsgreenstar76 Apr 3rd 2012 9:43 am

Originally Posted by nish_p007 (Post 9986579)
The Org/Companies will not create a one , i need to give them the contents if they find the contents within their HR policies then they will approve it and provide with letter on the companies letter head. So i am looking forward if I can get a sample reference letter for a SAP professional , it would be helpful in creatng mine.

You've said that you already have a letter (that doesn't have all the details you require), so presumably they've done one for you, or did you write that one?

Surely you know what your job description & duties are? Then tell your bosses what they are & ask them to print it for you.

Bikergirl Apr 3rd 2012 10:30 am

My husband is in the process of writing his duties and other relevant details up, with a view to emailing them to the company and ask them to verify and transfer to their headed paper if they are a true reflection. I would do it for him as its quicker, but he is the only one who knows
what he did/does so no-one else can do it for him

You know what your job was/is, what your responsibilities were/are, and you already have the dates etc so you are on the way. Start with your CV for your experience etc if you need some reminders of what you have done in the past.

Bermudashorts Apr 3rd 2012 10:39 am

Originally Posted by nish_p007 (Post 9986579)

You don't need a "sample reference letter". You need to write down your duties, you must know what you do.

nish_p007 Apr 3rd 2012 10:53 am

Thanks guys for the response .