RSMS 119 Visa: OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: RSMS 119 Visa: OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

I'm still amazed pony! - i keep using you as my example of how quick a visa could get issued (if you lodge anywhere but brisbane!).
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:49 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still amazed myself! I am having to think of other things to stress about now as my plan was going to be stressing about whether my visa would turn up in time for my November flight to stop me stressing about everything else.

Sent my passport on Wednesday to get sticker in it and going to collect it from PO today - I missed the postman on Saturday.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

ive asked on the other thread aswel, but, how long did it take you to get your RCB?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:42 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
ive asked on the other thread aswel, but, how long did it take you to get your RCB?
I think once my HR dept had given them everything they approved it same day. In saying that, I don't think its useful to compare with my stuff as I am going working for health service and they are sponsoring lots of people on a constant basis, they get priority processing and probably dont have to go through as rigourous a process as it is accepted that they are responsible sponsor and have huge recruitment issues - if that makes sense.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

we were told 1-2 weeks by our agent too
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I think once my HR dept had given them everything they approved it same day. In saying that, I don't think its useful to compare with my stuff as I am going working for health service and they are sponsoring lots of people on a constant basis, they get priority processing and probably dont have to go through as rigourous a process as it is accepted that they are responsible sponsor and have huge recruitment issues - if that makes sense.
I really don't think they get priority processing for 119/857 more than other sponsors. Processing time would most probably be due to the workload/manpower of the state office you applied to.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:50 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by looky
I really don't think they get priority processing for 119/857 more than other sponsors. Processing time would most probably be due to the workload/manpower of the state office you applied to.
I was referring to the RCB certification really as oppose to DIAC processing.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

lol yes Pony - I mean you got yours quick but not THAT QUICK lol
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
lol yes Pony - I mean you got yours quick but not THAT QUICK lol
I am in health too and onshore but haven't heard back since the acknowlegement letter hence my view that it doesn't really matter who the sponsor is rather the office you applied to.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

oh I see.