RSMS 119 Visa: OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: RSMS 119 Visa: OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hey Jo - nice to hear from someone who's got the t-shirt! I'm hoping for a much shorter wait than 6 weeks. Posted my app 22/9, was received at Business Centre on 30/9 - hoping for visa grant by end of next week which will make it less than 3 weeks. Whoooooo hoooo!

Cross everything!
How come your rsms is so quick?
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Well you have picked one of the quickest PR visas to go for - those poor 175/176 people have to wait ages - bless em!!!
I didnt pick it! - employer stipulated it! but im not complaining - at least i dont have to wait up to/over a year!! woo hoo to us!

Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:52 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by looky
How come your rsms is so quick?
No idea really - and I'm not counting my chickens yet. I frontloaded everything, presented all my documentation in order and put an index at the front so it was really easy for them to find everything, my nomination had already been approved and I believe, though I may be wrong, that health occupations may get priority.

The Business Centre say they received it 30/9, card was debited 1/10 and CO requested my meds on 3/10. So as long as my meds are processed on Monday as indicated, then I am hoping there is no further info required and I can go straight to grant. Believe me I have everything crossed as knowing my luck my CO will be just about to go on extended annual leave or something.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

put an index at the front so it was really easy for them to find everything
That is such a good idea! I might suggest it to my agent!! haha. do you think she'l think that im trying to do her job!??

I really really like the index idea!

Best of luck Pony.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

No idea really - and I'm not counting my chickens yet. I frontloaded everything, presented all my documentation in order and put an index at the front so it was really easy for them to find everything, my nomination had already been approved and I believe, though I may be wrong, that health occupations may get priority.

The Business Centre say they received it 30/9, card was debited 1/10 and CO requested my meds on 3/10. So as long as my meds are processed on Monday as indicated, then I am hoping there is no further info required and I can go straight to grant. Believe me I have everything crossed as knowing my luck my CO will be just about to go on extended annual leave or something.
Oh so you are speculating visa grant because HOC is processing your medicals?

My situation is similar to yours but am already onshore working for the sponsor so applying for 857. I frontloaded with everything including medicals, police certs even included IELTS result slip and positive skill assessment cert, orderly indexed paperwork, health occupation. Received acknowledgment letter dated 01/10. Wonder how long mine would take.

Last edited by looky; Oct 11th 2008 at 4:45 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:54 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by looky
Oh so you are speculating visa grant because HOC is processing your medicals?

My situation is similar to yours but am already onshore working for the sponsor so applying for 857. I frontloaded with everything including medicals, police certs even included IELTS result slip and positive skill assessment cert, orderly indexed paperwork, health occupation. Received acknowledgment letter dated 01/10. Wonder how long mine would take.
Yes I'm only speculating, hoping, praying, doing lucky visa grant dances and such like. But speculation is based on the fact that I have a CO who contacted me and asked for my medicals - they dont usually do that unless everything else is in order. Or do they?

I guess it depends which Business Centre you lodged at (sorry if you've already said this elsewhere - I dont recall). Sydney (and Parramatta) seem to be pretty quick on the employer skilled stuff. I also wrote them a nice covering letter saying I have a prebooked flight on 30th November and it would be fabulous if I could have PR visa by then.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Oooh yes - got an email from HOC saying meds received and likely to be processed early next week. So I am hoping for visa grant in next week or so.
Hi Pony,

How is it that HOC emailed you? The form didn't ask for an email address.

My medicals were sent on 30th Sept, I'd love to know that they have been received safely.

Nick
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:32 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi Pony,

How is it that HOC emailed you? The form didn't ask for an email address.

My medicals were sent on 30th Sept, I'd love to know that they have been received safely.

Nick
I emailed them and asked them. I used the enquiry page from the immi website.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/aust...hoc-sydney.htm

The enquiry page link is right at the bottom of the page - give them any postal tracking number you might have as well as your name, dob and passport number. It takes a few days but they do get back to you!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Believe me I have everything crossed as knowing my luck my CO will be just about to go on extended annual leave or something.
NOOO you can't let the cleaner go on extended leave I'll need her there soon.

We're being told the renewal of the 457 will go in this week and the agent is STILL waiting for documents form the company to go to RCB for the RSMS........ We are illegal in 2.5 weeks so I hope they are right.....

When this all started back in April / May we thought we'd have PR by now and could buy a house etc instead the RSMS isn't even at RCB stage.

Safin
Old Oct 13th 2008, 6:35 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by Safin
NOOO you can't let the cleaner go on extended leave I'll need her there soon.

We're being told the renewal of the 457 will go in this week and the agent is STILL waiting for documents form the company to go to RCB for the RSMS........ We are illegal in 2.5 weeks so I hope they are right.....

When this all started back in April / May we thought we'd have PR by now and could buy a house etc instead the RSMS isn't even at RCB stage.

Safin
I can only guess at how frustrated you must be. Rest assured when the cleaner has finished my app, I will get her to look out for yours and tell her to process it in double quick time - she cannot escape - for I have her e-mail address and direct dial telephone number. Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can only guess at how frustrated you must be. Rest assured when the cleaner has finished my app, I will get her to look out for yours and tell her to process it in double quick time - she cannot escape - for I have her e-mail address and direct dial telephone number. Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Well Pony - the cleaner has finished with your application!! [congratulations again!!] perhaps you could put in a good word for all the other BE ppl who are STILL waiting - or havent lodged yet like me!!

Bet your really excited to fly!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:06 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Well Pony - the cleaner has finished with your application!! [congratulations again!!] perhaps you could put in a good word for all the other BE ppl who are STILL waiting - or havent lodged yet like me!!

Bet your really excited to fly!
I'm so excited I can't tell you! My neice was really funny (she's 6) when I rang my sister in Oz to give her the news. My sis was crying and laughing at the same time and my niece asks " mum what happened". My sis replies "Auntie Nic got her Visa". All I hear then is my niece going at the top of her voice "Yayyyyy, Auntie Nic got her visa, Yay, Yay, Yay!" She was dancing around the lounge room apparently at this point! Then it all goes quiet and her little voice chirps up........"Mum, whats a visa?"
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:31 am

Swheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

We have lodged our 119 in adelaide on the 2nd October so fingers crossed it will be as quick as pony
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

I'm so excited I can't tell you! My neice was really funny (she's 6) when I rang my sister in Oz to give her the news. My sis was crying and laughing at the same time and my niece asks " mum what happened". My sis replies "Auntie Nic got her Visa". All I hear then is my niece going at the top of her voice "Yayyyyy, Auntie Nic got her visa, Yay, Yay, Yay!" She was dancing around the lounge room apparently at this point! Then it all goes quiet and her little voice chirps up........"Mum, whats a visa?"
I'm still shocked lol... Pony did you use an Agent?
Old Oct 16th 2008, 6:36 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by janjanxx
I'm still shocked lol... Pony did you use an Agent?
Nope!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.