Resident Return Visa

Old Dec 10th 2016, 6:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Resident Return Visa

Originally Posted by B1K3R
Hi there

I'm going to apply online for the RRV and does anyone know if I have to submit 3 separate applications (me, wife and daughter) or just one?

It does not seem that I can include all details in one...

Cheers
Yes. Each person has their own visa therefore each person needs a RRV.
Old Dec 11th 2016, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

B1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes. Each person has their own visa therefore each person needs a RRV.
Thanks
Old Jan 13th 2017, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

I got rrv approved never satisfied 2 out 5. I think many people started to act like immigration officers judging people how they are not moving to Australia. Those are personal opinion.

Nobody have the right to judge anybody. Come back to OP just try man. You can even keep on extending the rrv. Provided you satisfy the rule. Until the rules change. You can also create situations to satisfy the rules. Read it and understand it and make your case. No need any agents. If you can't understand what is written in government website then I have nothing to say.

All I can give is encourage you to read it and see how many of that you satisfy. Australian citizen spouse or child? Property in Australia or children schooling here. Regular visit to Australia. Join a community and actively participate. All this can be satisfied. This 2-5 rule is not the only way for Rrv. The problem is you need to keep paying for 360 every year. If you need more info pm me. I asked similar question on Rrv before. Only a few souls gave a non judgemental advice on the time frame. Regarding rules I already knew it
Old Jan 13th 2017, 7:33 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
I got rrv approved never satisfied 2 out 5. I think many people started to act like immigration officers judging people how they are not moving to Australia. Those are personal opinion.

Nobody have the right to judge anybody. Come back to OP just try man. You can even keep on extending the rrv. Provided you satisfy the rule. Until the rules change. You can also create situations to satisfy the rules. Read it and understand it and make your case. No need any agents. If you can't understand what is written in government website then I have nothing to say.

All I can give is encourage you to read it and see how many of that you satisfy. Australian citizen spouse or child? Property in Australia or children schooling here. Regular visit to Australia. Join a community and actively participate. All this can be satisfied. This 2-5 rule is not the only way for Rrv. The problem is you need to keep paying for 360 every year. If you need more info pm me. I asked similar question on Rrv before. Only a few souls gave a non judgemental advice on the time frame. Regarding rules I already knew it
Agents can sometimes help to present the facts in a tricky case in a way that DIBP are more likely to accept. I agree no need for an agent in a straightforward casee but if its borderline it can be well worth the money.

And I think you should actually read a few posts and see how hard some of us try to provide help and information on the RRV topic It is not a "one size fits all" visa. It relies on individual circumstances and some of us actually put a lot of effort over the years into trying to help people to find a way to get RRVs.

Its just a shame that the attitude of a few posters is gradually leading to people posting less and less help. If all we get is unwarranted slaps in the face like this for trying to help, why should we bother.
Old Jan 20th 2017, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Agents can sometimes help to present the facts in a tricky case in a way that DIBP are more likely to accept. I agree no need for an agent in a straightforward casee but if its borderline it can be well worth the money.

And I think you should actually read a few posts and see how hard some of us try to provide help and information on the RRV topic It is not a "one size fits all" visa. It relies on individual circumstances and some of us actually put a lot of effort over the years into trying to help people to find a way to get RRVs.

Its just a shame that the attitude of a few posters is gradually leading to people posting less and less help. If all we get is unwarranted slaps in the face like this for trying to help, why should we bother.
I didn't meant to tar everyone. But I have seen some posters just throwing their personal feelings towards a situation. Why did the guy never move in 5 years. Buying a home will set you back half million dollars and he contribute more than 30000 dollars to Aussie coffers. So I give my advice in pm so it might help people. If a guy ask for an answer give the answer if possible by reading the rules. Not by their individual logics
Old Jan 20th 2017, 10:32 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
I didn't meant to tar everyone. But I have seen some posters just throwing their personal feelings towards a situation. Why did the guy never move in 5 years. Buying a home will set you back half million dollars and he contribute more than 30000 dollars to Aussie coffers. So I give my advice in pm so it might help people. If a guy ask for an answer give the answer if possible by reading the rules. Not by their individual logics
Its a forum. People can post their feelings as well as the facts as long as they stay within the rules.

And I can understand that some people do get frustrated when they see visas issued to people who drag on for years without using those visas. Remember that there is not an infinite number of visas available. In a lot of cases, especially those which are State Sponsored, the numbers are very limited. If someone is given a visa and they don't use it for years they are taking up a space which could've been used by someone ready to move at oncebut now cannot get a visa at all. Things like that cause heated feelings and people should be allowed to vent those.
Old Jan 24th 2017, 1:54 pm
Last resort... format c:/

Location: Singapore to Surfers Paradise to... Tenerife... to Gran Canaria!
astera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond repute

Before I start applying for any RRV for my wife, when exactly is the cut-off date for a subclass 100 PR to enter Australia?

Is it 5 years from the validation date (first entry after visa was granted) or the "last date to arrive" listed on the visa approval doc (which would be exactly 5 years after the visa grant date)?
Old Jan 24th 2017, 2:29 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by astera
Before I start applying for any RRV for my wife, when exactly is the cut-off date for a subclass 100 PR to enter Australia?

Is it 5 years from the validation date (first entry after visa was granted) or the "last date to arrive" listed on the visa approval doc (which would be exactly 5 years after the visa grant date)?
Five years from the date of grant - which, as you say, is the 'last date to arrive' listed on the approval.