Relationship statement 309 visa

Old Sep 11th 2016, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Hedvika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relationship statement 309 visa

Hello all,
could you please advise if you submitted 1 joint relationship statement or two individual statements. How long the statement was?? We are applying for 309 partner visa.
Thanks Vicky
Old Sep 11th 2016, 2:59 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relationship statement 309 visa

Originally Posted by Hedvika
Hello all,
could you please advise if you submitted 1 joint relationship statement or two individual statements. How long the statement was?? We are applying for 309 partner visa.
Thanks Vicky
These days you can submit a joint one, in my day it had to be separate ones. I personally think separate ones are better as they show two sides of the relationship. I think ours were about three sides of A4 each, typed.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:56 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Both the application and sponsorship forms have four sections for you and your sponsor to describe the different aspects of your relationship upon which your relationship will be assessed. If you wish to write a separate relationship statement or covering letter then you can do but it's not required.
Old Sep 12th 2016, 8:15 am
Just Joined

I know about those 4 sections, but we didn't get it to it yet. I am piling documents together, plus there is some limit.

I think we are just going to write letter as well.
My form is almost completed and I am not sure if I found it on there.I did found financial aspects on it, how we see our relationship in future, nature of household and one similar to it, but nothing as statement how we met. I know there is some document to download on government website, but haven't seen anything on my application(if I looked well).
Do we have to upload same documents for both of us or just one of us? As we didn't started yet my partner application.Mine is quite large around 26 pages, so I don't know how big is his application.
Old Sep 12th 2016, 8:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hedvika
I know about those 4 sections, but we didn't get it to it yet. I am piling documents together, plus there is some limit.

I think we are just going to write letter as well.
My form is almost completed and I am not sure if I found it on there.I did found financial aspects on it, how we see our relationship in future, nature of household and one similar to it, but nothing as statement how we met. I know there is some document to download on government website, but haven't seen anything on my application(if I looked well).
Do we have to upload same documents for both of us or just one of us? As we didn't started yet my partner application.Mine is quite large around 26 pages, so I don't know how big is his application.
http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1127.pdf is the document you need to download. Gives you all the instructions on what you need to supply.
Old Sep 12th 2016, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, I will have a look. I just have one silly question and do not want to open new discussion. What about Facebook prove. Do I need to prove some messages etc between me and partner??

We are having 2 little babies together and I do have prove for almost everything, purchases-from nappies to furniture,phone calls...do I still need also some Facebook prove that we are talking to each other?

I am not so good in computer, so not sure how to get some messages-they call it screen shots I think...
Old Sep 12th 2016, 1:58 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

If you have two babies together, I wouldn't worry about facebook, more so to have the birth certificates with both of your names, joint tenancy/mortgage, joint bank accounts, insurances, life insurance, wills, car insurance etc.
Communicating on facebook is totally useless as anyone can do that and given you have kids, it's not a trick question, just to prove you live as a family
Old Sep 13th 2016, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Thank you. Yes we have all of that.