Query of Form 1221 additional information

Old Jun 22nd 2015, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Sara Kalam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Query of Form 1221 additional information

Dear Forum Mates,

Many thanks for all of those who supported with their valuable advice. I have successfully lodged my application with my husband as secondary applicant.

While attaching the documents, among the list of documents required for my spouse, I found a form named as "Form 1221 additional information."

Can you guys please put some light over its use? Why is it needed for the secondary applicant? Is it a mandatory one to be submitted along with other documents?

As always, the guidance is much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Sara
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

ashftc89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 1221. Please help

Hello everyone. My name is Muhammad. Guys any idea about form 1221. Me and my wife lodged our case yesterday and after paying the DIBP we were directed to attach our documents. We uploaded all the documents for my wife (the main applicant) and for me the spouse. With my list of documents that were required to upload a form 1221 came across that was required to be print and filled, scanned and uploaded. The form asked some basic personal, educational and historical details for the applicant and the dependent applicant. This form was only coming under my section and not my wife. Do I fill in my details and my wife as the relationship/dependent or will it be the other way round. Can someone please give an insight over it?

Regards

Muhammad.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Query of Form 1221 additional information

Threads merged
Old Jun 24th 2015, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Dear Pollyana, Can you please guide wth respect to form 1221? I have been clueless and apparently forum mates dont know much abt it too!
Old Jun 24th 2015, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well the form tells you. It is supplementary information required for all applicants over 18 years of age. So everyone over 18 included in the visa needs to complete one.

It does repeat some of the information you have given elsewhere but I think it is used for different checks by a different section of immigration.

We had to do a form 80s with similar information for our visas. I think this is the equivalent for high risk countries maybe.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Rammygirl.

One confusion still persists. Among the document listed for my spouse, Form 1221 is required. Where as among documents for Main applicant i.e. me, no such form is listed.
Should i still fill it, sign it and attach a scanned version through the option of attaching additional documents??? Or should my spouse only do it through the link provided for Form 1221 directly?