Pom not wanting to go home!!! 457 query

Old Jan 14th 2013, 6:53 am
Just Joined

naughtydav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pom not wanting to go home!!! 457 query

Hi There,
I’m inquiring about a 457 visa and in more detail an electronic trade’s worker 457 visa! I’m curious to know what if any licenses are required for acceptance of this visa through an employer as I work in this field and have a sponsor but where unsure of what if any licenses are required to be able to lodge an application, I know the electricians 457 requires the employee to have TRA, do the same principles apply for the electronic trades worker?

My back ground is im a fully qualified electrician from england with 6 years experience, im coming towards the end of my 2 years working holiday, and my trade recognition got declined because of the small matter that my work statements from my past english employers weren't detailed enough, which is a massive ball ache, because the agent who dealt with my case told me that my certificates were sweet, but the statements needed to be more in depth, i have an employer whos wiling to sponsor me but its not possible now as an electrician as i have to wait again for the work statements to be delivered from england then submit a new application which all in all will take about 4 months to get back. and i dont have 4 months, i have 1 month. and due to rugby league commitments i really cant leave wen my visas up, so were looking for ways around this, and electronics trades worker could be a way in, as i maintain and install solar powered led lights, no wiring involved so no license required! any help would be much obliged

Thank you for taking the time to read my query and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Yours faithfully

Last edited by moneypenny20; Jan 14th 2013 at 9:18 am. Reason: removed email.