PLUMBER - VETASSESS - PES

Old Apr 23rd 2017, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Plumbing189 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLUMBER - VETASSESS - PES

Hi everyone,

I am currently applying to have my plumbing skills verified by Vetassess (in the UK) after living in Oz for 4 years (2012-2016) so i can apply for PR (189) visa.

I had uploaded all the required documentation (or so i thought), but i had missed the PES (Complete Plumbing Practical Experience Summary) which Vetassess has now asked for.

I have reviewed the document, and i was just wondering if anybody on here has recently completed this? I am unsure as to how much information is required as it feels like i am just writing my CV history onto the document.

I am also unsure as to the level of detail required in the descriptions. for example, a description of recent practical experience is required for "installing, commissioning and adjusting water heating systems, controls and devices"

My current description is - Whilst working to drawings, I would install the pipe work required for the first fix (boiler, radiators, hot and cold outlets) and i would complete a pressure test (with water) to ensure all pipe work was sound. I would also complete a air pressure test on the gas pipe work after completing the first fix. The second fix is when i would connect the appliances/sanitary products to the relevant connections. I would then connect to the main water/gas feed and run the supplies into the dwelling in order to test and commission the system. By using the manufactures instructions, i would complete the benchmark for the boiler and set the controls as specified. When the dwelling became occupied, i would show the end user how to operate the appliances.

I feel (along with my other supporting documents) that this adequately covers what is being asked. If there is anyone who has completed this or is currently going through the same as me, it would be great to hear from you.

Many thanks in advance
Old Apr 24th 2017, 9:19 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLUMBER - VETASSESS - PES

I'm sure another plumber here will be able to advise specifically, but overall, the fact that you are struggling to fit everything you do into the boxes is a good sign! I wouldn't stress too much about this. As long as you have something to add in each box that matches with your experience, then you should be fine. The detail you have provided in your example seems pretty good.

Regards,

Richard