Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Please help: Mother x-ray issue ... just went back to Pak from Aus.

Please help: Mother x-ray issue ... just went back to Pak from Aus.

Old Nov 13th 2014, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default Please help: Mother x-ray issue ... just went back to Pak from Aus.

Hi,

My Parents have just gone back to Pakistan on October 11, 2014 they were on "Longer Parents Stay visit visa". They applied for 3 years visa "Longer Parent Stay Visit Visa" and got medical request.

Last week they had their medical and unexpectedly, my mother x-ray got some very small white spots upon which the medical department have asked sputum test next week.

I am much worried as we don't have any past history to TB in our family and my mother is not showing any symptoms.

My question is, worse come to worse, if my mother shows any such symptoms, what will be the possible next steps about the visa application for my parents. Will they refuse my mother visa application or give her time to work on the remedy as in immigration booklet it seems they will ask to adopt their recommended medication and treatment.

Please help me as I am quite tensed due to this situation.

regards,

Last edited by itprofessional; Nov 13th 2014 at 10:52 pm.
Old Nov 14th 2014, 1:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help: Mother x-ray issue ... just went back to Pak from Aus.

Originally Posted by itprofessional
Hi,

My Parents have just gone back to Pakistan on October 11, 2014 they were on "Longer Parents Stay visit visa". They applied for 3 years visa "Longer Parent Stay Visit Visa" and got medical request.

Last week they had their medical and unexpectedly, my mother x-ray got some very small white spots upon which the medical department have asked sputum test next week.

I am much worried as we don't have any past history to TB in our family and my mother is not showing any symptoms.

My question is, worse come to worse, if my mother shows any such symptoms, what will be the possible next steps about the visa application for my parents. Will they refuse my mother visa application or give her time to work on the remedy as in immigration booklet it seems they will ask to adopt their recommended medication and treatment.

Please help me as I am quite tensed due to this situation.

regards,
No-one will be able to tell you for sure.
They will do further tests, look at the results, then decide whether to put the visa on hold pending treatment, they may give her a chance to enter Aus and treatment here, or they may refuse the visa. Depends on the medical resilts and the interpretation of them by the panel.
Old Nov 17th 2014, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default Re: Please help: Mother x-ray issue ... just went back to Pak from Aus.

Thanks Pollyana,

Any further guidelines for other worthy members please.

Thanks.