Payments for a 190 skilled

Old Apr 9th 2017, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Carlyvic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payments for a 190 skilled

Hi all

Could someone please answer this for me.
When is payment needed to for the 190 visa? Is it just one lump sum when the visa is submitted or is it payable when the visa is ready to be granted?
If it's at the time of submission and for some reason the visa isn't granted, do you get any back?

Thanks for your help 🙂
Old Apr 9th 2017, 8:49 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payments for a 190 skilled

Originally Posted by Carlyvic
Hi all

Could someone please answer this for me.
When is payment needed to for the 190 visa? Is it just one lump sum when the visa is submitted or is it payable when the visa is ready to be granted?
If it's at the time of submission and for some reason the visa isn't granted, do you get any back?

Thanks for your help 🙂
The visa fee is for processing the application. It's paid when you lodge the application, and if you do not meet the criteria, for whatever reason, no the fee is not refunded.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply.
I've now found myself googling 'reasons for a 190 refusal' and I've started to worry myself 🙄
We can't afford to just throw away that amount of money as I'm sure not many people can.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 10:04 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply.
I've now found myself googling 'reasons for a 190 refusal' and I've started to worry myself 🙄
We can't afford to just throw away that amount of money as I'm sure not many people can.
Reasons for refusal could be over claiming points, not meeting health requirements, not meeting character requirements, etc. They don't refuse an application without cause if that helps
Old Apr 9th 2017, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

It does, thank you.
It's easy to worry about failing at something you've always dreamed of I suppose.
We are waiting on my hubbys skills assessment results currently. It's only been 3 or 4 weeks of the possible 12 it could take and I'm already convinced it's a negative!
I should change my screen name to missworrier 😂
Old Apr 9th 2017, 10:12 pm

It does, thank you.
It's easy to worry about failing at something you've always dreamed of I suppose.
We are waiting on my hubbys skills assessment results currently. It's only been 3 or 4 weeks of the possible 12 it could take and I'm already convinced it's a negative!
I should change my screen name to missworrier 😂
The 190 visa is a state sponsored visa. Not sure where you are planning to apply to but check any additional criteria they attach to their sponsorship (and also any additional fees )
Old Apr 9th 2017, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

We will thank you. We will be applying to Victoria