Overlaping employement

Old Jun 23rd 2017, 8:40 am
Just Joined

hoangtrunglien is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Overlaping employement

I have one year of overlapping employments. One of the two employments was part time. I was a part-time Visiting faculty at Engineering College while also working as a Site engineer in Govt. agency.

One more thing, My site engineer employment as mentioned above was in two parts. First 11 months, then gap of 2 months and then for 5 months. I was working as Visiting Faculty during that 2 months gap in between.

I am not claiming points for any of these employments.

1. Will it be okay if i mention it one continuous employment (11+2+5 Months) for simplicity?

2. Do i need to do anything specific for these overlapping employments?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 24th 2017, 11:58 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overlaping employement

Originally Posted by hoangtrunglien
I have one year of overlapping employments. One of the two employments was part time. I was a part-time Visiting faculty at Engineering College while also working as a Site engineer in Govt. agency.

One more thing, My site engineer employment as mentioned above was in two parts. First 11 months, then gap of 2 months and then for 5 months. I was working as Visiting Faculty during that 2 months gap in between.

I am not claiming points for any of these employments.

1. Will it be okay if i mention it one continuous employment (11+2+5 Months) for simplicity?

2. Do i need to do anything specific for these overlapping employments?

Thanks in advance!
No, mention the employment as it happened as this is how DIBP will verify it if needed. They may not do as you are not claiming points for it, but you need to be honest in your answers always.