Overlaping employement

Old Sep 1st 2015, 4:04 am
Just Joined

sam9879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Overlaping employement

I have one year of overlapping employments. One of the two employments was part time. I was a part-time Visiting faculty at Engineering College while also working as a Site engineer in Govt. agency.

One more thing, My site engineer employment as mentioned above was in two parts. First 11 months, then gap of 2 months and then for 5 months. I was working as Visiting Faculty during that 2 months gap in between.

I am not claiming points for any of these employments.

1. Will it be okay if i mention it one continuous employment (11+2+5 Months) for simplicity?

2. Do i need to do anything specific for these overlapping employments?

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 1st 2015, 5:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overlaping employement

Originally Posted by sam9879
I have one year of overlapping employments. One of the two employments was part time. I was a part-time Visiting faculty at Engineering College while also working as a Site engineer in Govt. agency.

One more thing, My site engineer employment as mentioned above was in two parts. First 11 months, then gap of 2 months and then for 5 months. I was working as Visiting Faculty during that 2 months gap in between.

I am not claiming points for any of these employments.

1. Will it be okay if i mention it one continuous employment (11+2+5 Months) for simplicity?

2. Do i need to do anything specific for these overlapping employments?

Thanks in advance!
You should tell the truth.
So if you worked there for three short spells instead of one long one, that is what you should put.
And if you worked for two places at tge same time you should put them both down with the dates you worked there, and maybe a note to say " employed simultaneously at Xxx"
Old Sep 1st 2015, 9:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overlaping employement

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You should tell the truth.
How sad is it that people have to be told that.