Online Visa - Filling forms

Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice
Default Online Visa - Filling forms

Hi everyone,

This forum has really been a great place for sharing info and helping other people.

I have finally filled out my Online visa application and now I'm required to give them additional information in a form called Form 1221

Everyone must have come across with the similar situation. Now, in this form, there are questions like:-

where I am willing to stay,
for how long
Date of arrival
Flight info
Employers Address ( if I wish to work, of course, I do wish to work - but don't have the employer yet)

Frankly speaking, I don't have all these details. I don't have my flight no. yet and don't know when exactly I will be arriving there and the employer details yet.

So shall I simply leave those spaces 'blank' or write N/A or what

Just a little confused about this one.

Thanks for the kind help!

I really really appreciate!

Last edited by live2learn; Mar 31st 2008 at 7:48 am.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:59 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Online Visa - Filling forms

Originally Posted by live2learn
Hi everyone,

This forum has really been a great place for sharing info and helping other people.

I have finally filled out my Online visa application and now I'm required to give them additional information in a form called Form 1221

Everyone must have come across with the similar situation. Now, in this form, there are questions like:-

for how long
Date of arrival
Flight info
Employers Address ( if I wish to work, of course, I do wish to work - but don't have the employer yet)

Frankly speaking, I don't have all these details. I don't have my flight no. yet and don't know when exactly I will be arriving there and the employer details yet.

So shall I simply leave those spaces 'blank' or write N/A or what

Just a little confused about this one.

Thanks for the kind help!

I really really appreciate!

Which visa have you applied for?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Hey Mary,

Thanks for your mail.

I've applied under 175 category.

Still wondering what to fill in...

Thanks for any help Mary

Originally Posted by mary1967
Which visa have you applied for?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by live2learn

for how long
Date of arrival
Flight info

If you don't have anywhere to stay, leave it blank or put something like 'not yet arranged'

You'll be staying indefinitely

Date of arrival - put when you plan to arrive. An approximate date is fine, it doesn't tie you to anything.

If you haven't booked a flight yet then leave blank.

If you don't have an employer then leave blank.

Hope that helps
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:20 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AHamm
If you don't have anywhere to stay, leave it blank or put something like 'not yet arranged'

You'll be staying indefinitely

Date of arrival - put when you plan to arrive. An approximate date is fine, it doesn't tie you to anything.

If you haven't booked a flight yet then leave blank.

If you don't have an employer then leave blank.

Hope that helps

Thanks AHamm, that's exactly what we did!