One question regarding PCC re-submission

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point
Question One question regarding PCC re-submission

Hi All,

Few days back my CO asked for updated PCC as PCC from Pakistan is only valid for 6 months. Currently I am in Australia and never visited Pakistan after arriving here. I don't understand when I never visited Pakistan after 1st submission of PCC then what's the point of asking for PCC again? Need suggestion, what should I do in this regard? I have asked my agent to inform my CO about this situation but he said to me that once they requested you cannot argue with them :/

One more thing I want to know about my job verification. My job verification is already done. During the time of verification my manager was in same company and had the same mobile number which is mention on reference letter. But now my manager has resigned the company and changed his number. My agent is saying that don't mention to CO unless he ask us because verification is already done once.

Need advice. Thanks.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: One question regarding PCC re-submission

Originally Posted by aliash
Hi All,

Few days back my CO asked for updated PCC as PCC from Pakistan is only valid for 6 months. Currently I am in Australia and never visited Pakistan after arriving here. I don't understand when I never visited Pakistan after 1st submission of PCC then what's the point of asking for PCC again? Need suggestion, what should I do in this regard? I have asked my agent to inform my CO about this situation but he said to me that once they requested you cannot argue with them :/

One more thing I want to know about my job verification. My job verification is already done. During the time of verification my manager was in same company and had the same mobile number which is mention on reference letter. But now my manager has resigned the company and changed his number. My agent is saying that don't mention to CO unless he ask us because verification is already done once.

Need advice. Thanks.
Brother, I understand your situation, but if CO has asked for PCC again, you have to provide it , i don't think there is a way out. I second your agent on this.

By the way, if you have hired a agent and spent hefty amount for his/her services, then adhere to his advise.... People on here can give you vague ideas ( though some posters are more knowledgeable than agents and provide valuable inputs) but agents are professionals in this field and they have broader picture than normal posters like me here.

I think if in your case job verification is done and now even if the manager who signed your reference letter resigned from the company, thats fine as long as your managers and your roles are there in company records.

By the way, All the best for your case.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 1:50 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliash
Hi All,

Need advice. Thanks.
If I were you, I would have sent my CO an email asking for clarification that I did not visit Pakistan since PCC was issued and that does he still need another PCC... wait for his reply and go accordingly....
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

f4fred is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, the case officer has to have a valid PCC on file so he could not use the one already stating its valid for six months only and now expired. So just make things move from here as it would be a matter of few hundreds bucks to get a PCC from Pakistan especially once you have one already issued, with you, the fresh copy would be easy to obtain.

Regards,
Fred, F.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 5:32 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by f4fred
In my opinion, the case officer has to have a valid PCC on file so he could not use the one already stating its valid for six months only and now expired. So just make things move from here as it would be a matter of few hundreds bucks to get a PCC from Pakistan especially once you have one already issued, with you, the fresh copy would be easy to obtain.

Regards,
Fred, F.
I second fred. keep the things rolling man. Advise any relative of urs in pakistan to get it for you as it will take quite some time if you obtain PCC via consulate route.
One more thing if you are using a registered agent then he should know this basic common sensical stuff.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
I second fred. keep the things rolling man. Advise any relative of urs in pakistan to get it for you as it will take quite some time if you obtain PCC via consulate route.
One more thing if you are using a registered agent then he should know this basic common sensical stuff.
Thanks for your advice guys.. appreciated..

I asked Pakistan High Commission in Canberra they are saying that it can take 3-6 months for PCC :/
where as back home I have no one who can arrange PCC for me.. person who arranged last time for me is not in Pakistan anymore.. i am puzzled what to do :/
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

f4fred is on a distinguished road

Then tell this to the CO.