OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Thanks Beth
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Any October applicant heard from CO?

Thanks
Naveen
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
Hi All,

Thanks
Naveen
Nope, but I am a paper app so we are not even beig allocated yet.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Hi All,

Thanks
Naveen
nope all though im hoping things will start to move once i have front loaded my meds and pcc. or is this just wishfull thinking!!??got xrays in 2hours!yay!meds next week,pcc in post...woop woop!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Thanks
Naveen
Hi - yes I have. I have been asked to now subimit an Australian Values Statement. Dont know how I missed that one??
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warponydestroyer
Hi - yes I have. I have been asked to now subimit an Australian Values Statement. Dont know how I missed that one??

Whats that??? thought the values thing was something to do with getting citizenship??

I havent added one to our app, should i????

What visa r u applyling for, maybe its visa specific?????
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thebutts
Whats that??? thought the values thing was something to do with getting citizenship??

I havent added one to our app, should i????

What visa r u applyling for, maybe its visa specific?????
Australian values statement was brought in around the end of Sept beginning of Oct (I think) George Lombard did a thread on here about but I can't find it at the moment.

It has nothing to do with citizenship but has to do with you agreeing to abide by aussie social standards.

Yes you will have to do one.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scrum
Australian values statement was brought in around the end of Sept beginning of Oct (I think) George Lombard did a thread on here about but I can't find it at the moment.

It has nothing to do with citizenship but has to do with you agreeing to abide by aussie social standards.

Trish
Just found the link for you

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...lues+statement

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

When we applied online the very first page required to tick a box to say we had read and agreed with the Australian Values Statement.
Its quite interesting to read, says things like its polite to wash your hands after using the toilet, its rude to spit, and you should put your hand over your mouth when you sneeze or cough

Did you apply online or as a paper app?
Have you been allocated a CO and when did you apply?
Soory to be so nosy, they have lost my application in the cyber space of ASPC so just wondering what dates they are looking at?

Sam
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Have you applied through paper application?

Thanks
Naveen
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

emigratingherberts will become famous soon enoughemigratingherberts will become famous soon enough

Hi there, apparantly we have a CO now but are having difficulty getting through to migration agent. They are supposed to be ringing back. On our application we put all correspondence to go to agent so its a bit difficult to track progress - probably wrong thing to do in hindsight as agent rarely returns calls.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by emigratingherberts
Hi there, apparantly we have a CO now but are having difficulty getting through to migration agent. They are supposed to be ringing back. On our application we put all correspondence to go to agent so its a bit difficult to track progress - probably wrong thing to do in hindsight as agent rarely returns calls.
Eak, which agent are you using? Are they MARA registered...if so complain!!!

Did you sent a paper application? Am interested as the official timeline states paper applications post 1st Sept are yet to be allocated?

Thanks

Cx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Eak, which agent are you using? Are they MARA registered...if so complain!!!

Did you sent a paper application? Am interested as the official timeline states paper applications post 1st Sept are yet to be allocated?

Thanks

Cx
Wanda

Last I heard they were not yet processing paperbased apps for post Sept applicants yet.

Trish
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scrum

Trish

Thanks for that, we applied online for 175 modl on 29th oct, dont remember ticking box that i had read this statement but i had filled in and saved the application in sept whilst waiting for skills assessment so maybe i submitted earlier version of application form or maybe i did tick the box, who knows

had a look at George's thread and at diac website cant find a version to attach to application or version to print sign and scan, and thinking about it it isnt on my checklist, anyway sure they will ask if needed.

Thanks again
sarah
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sammy T
When we applied online the very first page required to tick a box to say we had read and agreed with the Australian Values Statement.
Its quite interesting to read, says things like its polite to wash your hands after using the toilet, its rude to spit, and you should put your hand over your mouth when you sneeze or cough

Did you apply online or as a paper app?
Have you been allocated a CO and when did you apply?
Soory to be so nosy, they have lost my application in the cyber space of ASPC so just wondering what dates they are looking at?

Sam
Paper application

Application sent 30-10-07

Payment taken 31-10-07 !!

Confirmation email 01-11-07.

CO on 07/11/07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.