OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear All

submitted my visa 175 online last night at last. Just need to add documents and sort out medicals. Its a great relief to send it after years of talking about it. Was awake at four this morning worried that it won,t work out.

Have sold house and living in married quarters at mo. just need to get a job next as midwife somewhere on the sunshine coast hopefully.

will add my details to time line, good luck everyone

Jo
Congrats Jo and welcome to the online gang. Good for you selling your house. We did the exact same and judging by how long some are taking to sell we did the right thing. Like you it means when the visa comes through we can go.

Best of luck.

Trish
Old Oct 15th 2007, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Booked meds this morning, for the 29th of October, speaking to the med centre they are inundated with medical requests, maybe there's a mass exodus out of Somerset at the moment.
So perhaps I'd better get in shape, what in 2 weeks - no chance!

Sammy
Old Oct 15th 2007, 11:46 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Booked meds this morning, for the 29th of October, speaking to the med centre they are inundated with medical requests, maybe there's a mass exodus out of Somerset at the moment.
So perhaps I'd better get in shape, what in 2 weeks - no chance!

Sammy
i cant believe this,i was an october applicant this time last year...

i hope you all get on as much as we did...we had a great little group ,we all helped each other out...

wishing you all luck...

ast
Old Oct 15th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i cant believe this,i was an october applicant this time last year...

i hope you all get on as much as we did...we had a great little group ,we all helped each other out...

wishing you all luck...

ast
Thanks for that!
Bet it all seems like a long time ago now, all the hassles of the visa process, now you probably just have all the hassles of real life!!

Sammy
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stickygreen
Dear All

submitted my visa 175 online last night at last. Just need to add documents and sort out medicals. Its a great relief to send it after years of talking about it. Was awake at four this morning worried that it won,t work out.

Have sold house and living in married quarters at mo. just need to get a job next as midwife somewhere on the sunshine coast hopefully.

will add my details to time line, good luck everyone

Jo
Hi Jo

Just noticed that you are a midwife, same as me!
We submitted on the 13th October but having some problems now as I canot attach anything!
Where do you work at the moment?
I'm on the bank at my local unit, used to work nights but have found being on the bank is much better for family life, if not on the purse!
Good luck with all of your plans.

Sammy
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

I thought we were a Sept lot but Agent has just confirmed our application was receipted on the 15th Oct.....so looks like I will be following this thread!

Oh well.....just hoping to meet our Jan 2009 target date

Rollercoaster here I come

Cx

176 paper based application
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

Just to let you know the money has been taken out of our account today so that is good news....so pleased....I can stop logging onto my account everday now!!!!

Cx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

Just to let you know the money has been taken out of our account today so that is good news....so pleased....I can stop logging onto my account everday now!!!!

Cx
Good news!
This visa business takes over your life, doesn't it?
We finally got through to ASPC this morning and hopefully our online application will be sorted soon, apparently there are some applications frozen in their system, trust ours to be one of them

Sammy
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point

bumb
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Still having problems attaching anything, can't access anything as it either says service not available or password not compatible!
Have emailed and phoned ASPC, was told last Thursday, it would be sorted in 24 - 48 hours but no joy yet, looks like it might be another early morning call again tomorrow.
We checked credit card and they have taken the money out but according to chap at ASPC they cannot locate our application
Just a bit worried that we are sat waiting, thinking we are in the queue but in a months time will find out we have start again.
Ah well, these things are sent to try us
Hope all is well with everyone elses.
Sammy
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Agent received all Doc's and Cert's required for my application this morning so fingers crossed that the application will be in in the next day or two.
Looking at the Sept thread the new 175 seems alot quicker. Glad i waited now
At first i was hoping for a CO for xmas, but after reading some of sept threads a visa for xmas would be nice just have to wait,wait,wait and see.

Lee
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Better than what I paid.........we paid:

Adult Medicals £150 each x 3 = £450 (over 11 is adult price!!)
Childrens Medicals £100 each x 3 = £300
X-rays £80.50 each x 4 = £322 (over 11 years only)
Courier fees £65
Blood tests £16 each = £32 (over 15 years only)
Counselling fees £10 (for HIV results)
Lab fees £20

Total £1,199 for 2 adults and 4 kids!!!!!

Beth x x

Hi just wanted to let you know (i'm from marchies thread and got my visa in 3 mths 136 skilled) we went for meds to Huddersfield, worth the drive as 2 adults and 4 kids under 11.

paid £ 400 for medicals including bloods at the surgury
paid £ 100 for 2 xrays for adults
paid £ 20 for DHL through Centrelink so can track all the way. NO PO!

as far as i know they still charge the same but with VAT on top.. xx

hope it helps, S-j x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:13 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi just wanted to let you know (i'm from marchies thread and got my visa in 3 mths 136 skilled) we went for meds to Huddersfield, worth the drive as 2 adults and 4 kids under 11.

paid £ 400 for medicals including bloods at the surgury
paid £ 100 for 2 xrays for adults
paid £ 20 for DHL through Centrelink so can track all the way. NO PO!

as far as i know they still charge the same but with VAT on top.. xx

hope it helps, S-j x
Wish you'd told me sooner....LOL....although it would have been a bit far for us to go to
Beth x x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
With great excitement I can now add myself to the October thread
Applied this morning on line, but then the whole system went down so hopefully all went through OK, will find out if not.
Can't actually believe we've done it, I know we've a long way to go yet but its taken 6 - 7 months to get to this point and I am very happy!
Got a long list of jobs to get on with now, meds, selling house, sorting out whether dog is coming, a horse and pony to rehome, another glass of wine needed. Oh its only 10.40, maybe a calming cup of tea then.
Good luck to all.

Sammy
Me too, I have had to rehome my beloved horse, luckily I have found a fab owner. She can stay on her own yard and she will keep her out of shoes too (she likes to go naked).

She is sharing her with me at the mo.

Cx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Me too, I have had to rehome my beloved horse, luckily I have found a fab owner. She can stay on her own yard and she will keep her out of shoes too (she likes to go naked).

She is sharing her with me at the mo.

Cx
Good news about finding a new owner for your horse.
Sadly my horse is not so good, he has fairly bad arthritis in his feet (and probably elsewhere too), I don't ride him very often, and think I would find it very hard to rehome him. I may have to face to what I've been avoiding for the last couple of years, he does appear to have got worse recently.

Sammy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.