Occupation List Query

Old Jan 8th 2018, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Occupation List Query

Originally Posted by jon111
when you say alot of changes what do you mean? are there alot of occupations going to get cut without warning? or is there a list that they are revising?
Originally Posted by Pollyana
There are major changes happening with the 457, for starters. What will happen with the skills lists is anyone's guess. they may change a lot, they may stay the same. They could be changed tomorrow. Its not an exact science!
Which means, if you have the opportunity to apply, grab it with both hands and do so. Don't dilly-daddle and dawdle.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 11:01 am
Banned

rsbhj is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info, will keep an eye on the websites every couple weeks
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 11:55 am
Banned

New occupations have been added and my one is not on, as expected.

I have gone back to TRA to ask them again that instead of submitting a whole new application can they not use the data already on record for me against Telecommunications Technician 342414 and compare it against Telecommunications Linesworker 342413 and I will pay the application fee again.

My assessment was complete in June 2016

The only issue I can see that might be a problem is that my Artificer was assessed for level IV and the Telecommunications Linesworker 342413 is the lower level III.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 12:11 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

TRA tend not to do that though.

They will most probably ask for a new application to be submitted.

Regards,

Richard
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 12:58 pm
Banned

surely if this is a new application it would only have to include any changes/update from June 2016 to present, as they have all my other evidence on record.