NT Rejection-what to do???

Old Jul 30th 2015, 11:42 am
Just Joined

RozaMira is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NT Rejection-what to do???

Dear All

I have applied as "Finance Manager" as it is a required occupation for NT regional visa 190, and received the below reply at May 2015.
Although I am sure I have stated my skills in accordance with Finance Manager skills required, but I was rejected.
Will you please help what to do??

Pls take a look..
" Due to an influx of applications, this Department undertakes extensive employment market research and consults with Northern Territory employers in the relevant industry in the assessment process. This is designed to determine the employment prospects of the various applicants for sponsorship and to ensure that those applicants who are sponsored meet the Northern Territory employers' needs.

Consultations with the relevant industry in the Northern Territory indicated that employers are seeking professionals who have specific skills set and experience that would make him/her employable in the Northern Territory.

Your skills and experience related to your nominated occupation Finance Manager 132211 is not in line with NT employer’s needs.

Therefore, your application has not been certified and is now closed.

The Case Officer’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be carried out related to this application."
Old Jul 30th 2015, 11:57 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NT Rejection-what to do???

My interpretation of the rejection letter is that NT is no longer sponsoring Finance Managers (132211), so your only option is to find another state/employer willing to sponsor you.

South Australia has Finance Managers on its list, maybe look at applying to them for sponsorship.
Old Jul 31st 2015, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by msmyrtle
My interpretation of the rejection letter is that NT is no longer sponsoring Finance Managers (132211), so your only option is to find another state/employer willing to sponsor you.

South Australia has Finance Managers on its list, maybe look at applying to them for sponsorship.
Yes, you are correct.
Many thanks
Old Nov 8th 2015, 4:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by msmyrtle

I got sponsored by SA, Million thanks again for your valuable advise.
Wish me luck with The DIACs
Old Nov 8th 2015, 4:52 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RozaMira
Great news, when one door closes another one opens.

I think the weather is better in SA than NT anyway :P

Best of luck with the rest of the process.
Old Nov 21st 2015, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

SJP2015 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RozaMira
Great that you got sponsored after the initial disappointment. Can you tell me the process of obtaining sponsorship please? My wife is a nurse and it appears this is the way forward for us. Thank you in advance.
Old Nov 22nd 2015, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SJP2015
Great that you got sponsored after the initial disappointment. Can you tell me the process of obtaining sponsorship please? My wife is a nurse and it appears this is the way forward for us. Thank you in advance.
Each state does things slightly differently - you need to google 'state sponsorship' for each state to see the processes.