Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:09 pm
jackie

Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

[QUOTE=pika13]hi all, can we join the club?
Just noticed this thread, hope I'm not intruding as the forum is called British Expats which we're not.
We - a friend actually- mailed our app on 5th (while we were on vacation) and got the acknowledging letter on the 10th.
Almost a month went by and feels like a drop in the ocean.
good luck to all of you![/QUOT

Agent posted our application on 8th nov cc debited 25th nov ,we wait for the medicals and police check to be requested hopefully around feb.
good luck everybody.
jackie

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Agent posted our application on 8th nov cc debited 25th nov ,we wait for the medicals and police check to be requested hopefully around feb.
good luck everybody.
jackie[/QUOTE]

Hi, that's what i was thinking too so i've booked ours for 12th Jan. Better not eat/drink too much over xmas!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulf
? what do you mean?
EdIT, dont worry, I got it now,,,, thought you meant the ASPC were closing for the Xmas hols in 8 days time and would be shut for a month!!! (i,m not having a good day, bastard migraine all day, but still having to work)

Sorry I upset you...glad you got the just of it now, but i never thought this waiting was going to do my head in aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 6:31 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Sorry I upset you...glad you got the just of it now, but i never thought this waiting was going to do my head in aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Lol, you never upset me, I was just not comprehending at the time.
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

It arrived in Adelaide this morning - half an hour ago! I have been tracking it online like an obsession since I posted it.

Doesn't bode well for how I'll be waiting for months on end for anything to happen!!

Madhu
Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:15 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mvt550
It arrived in Adelaide this morning - half an hour ago! I have been tracking it online like an obsession since I posted it.

Doesn't bode well for how I'll be waiting for months on end for anything to happen!!

Madhu
Uh oh!
Your in trouble! Try and find something else to do.... else you'll be going mad!!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SalSa
Uh oh!
Your in trouble! Try and find something else to do.... else you'll be going mad!!

Going back to work again tomorrow after a longish holiday so hope that will distract me! Otherwise you're right - I will go mad!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 11:53 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

hi all

ours landed on the doormat in adelaide on the 10th of november

good luck to all

we are going on a 138 family skilled sponsor

cheers steve
Old Dec 5th 2005, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

xris079 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, is good to be part of this thread coz that means that my app finally was sent off. My app arrived Adelaide on 23rd November, neither CC debited nor acknowledgement received so far, well I learnt lots of patience with the ACS assessment...

Good luck everybody out there.

Kind regards from South America.

Christian
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by xris079
Hi all, is good to be part of this thread coz that means that my app finally was sent off. My app arrived Adelaide on 23rd November, neither CC debited nor acknowledgement received so far, well I learnt lots of patience with the ACS assessment...

Good luck everybody out there.

Kind regards from South America.

Christian
The waiting is a killer.....1 month and 4 days since they have had our application......come on Santa as for my meds please!!!!!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

thehoweys is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found this site - its brilliant!!!
We have lodged application 138 and received email confirmation on 21st Nov 2005.
We are going to Perth, unsure where exactly!
Great to be able to find out everybody's progress!
Susan

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Well just had to start this one as I believe there is a few of us!!!!
Well ours went out yesterday! (3rd Nov)
So come on lets all stick together on this roller coaster ride to OZ!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thehoweys
Just found this site - its brilliant!!!
We have lodged application 138 and received email confirmation on 21st Nov 2005.
We are going to Perth, unsure where exactly!
Great to be able to find out everybody's progress!
Susan
Hi there and welcome aboard!!! This waiting is a killer but at least we have the holidays season to keep us busy. So good luck with your visa!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

dynamite will become famous soon enough

How do you find a panel doctor for your medicals??? I've heard that its quicker to send info not requested.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well we are here in 2006...so come on and DIMIA request our medicals please.I need some sunshine pleaassssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dynamite
How do you find a panel doctor for your medicals??? I've heard that its quicker to send info not requested.
Here's the website for the panel of docs.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/doctors/index.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.