Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Hello and welcome to the forum and the freezing cold rain hopefully we will all be in OZ soon
I certainly hope so for all of you!!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:51 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hello again!
You said hello to me on page 1!
All this hanging about......................making us all crazy!!
Old Nov 25th 2005, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked DHL tracking - my package has been delivered, WHOOHOO!

Just got to wait for that cc debit and acknowledgement e-mail then I can relax.

Best of luck to all......
Old Dec 1st 2005, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

WE JUST GOT OUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT E-MAIL!!!!!

Checked my e-mail this morning and we have the acknowledgement letter - 4 months to CO and 6 months processing on top for 136.

Credit card has not been debited yet though, once that has then I will relax.

Good luck all.....
Old Dec 1st 2005, 6:50 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
WE JUST GOT OUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT E-MAIL!!!!!

Checked my e-mail this morning and we have the acknowledgement letter - 4 months to CO and 6 months processing on top for 136.

Credit card has not been debited yet though, once that has then I will relax.

Good luck all.....
Hi,
Sorry, 4 plus 6 months?
Can't wait that long!!!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi,
Sorry, 4 plus 6 months?
Can't wait that long!!!

I just re-read it, it actually says:-

"Your application will be assessed in approximately 4 months and your case officer will contact you at this time to advise of the next stage in the process."

Then it states:-

"The approximate processing time for skilled migration applications is 6 months for MODL or regional " - " All other categories, the processing time is 9 months "

I don't know if this means 4 months plus 6 or 9 - or 6 or 9 in total. Guess we;ll have to wait and see.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:23 am
Love it here!

I just re-read it, it actually says:-

"Your application will be assessed in approximately 4 months and your case officer will contact you at this time to advise of the next stage in the process."

Then it states:-

"The approximate processing time for skilled migration applications is 6 months for MODL or regional " - " All other categories, the processing time is 9 months "

I don't know if this means 4 months plus 6 or 9 - or 6 or 9 in total. Guess we;ll have to wait and see.
We're modl, are you?
Booked our meds for 12th Jan (my birthday ha,ha!) thinking they'll probably request them Feb time, what do you reckon?
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

We're modl, are you?
Booked our meds for 12th Jan (my birthday ha,ha!) thinking they'll probably request them Feb time, what do you reckon?

We're non MODL.

We are not in a rush to move over so we have not booked medicals or police checks. We'll just wait for them to request them.

It's my 30th on Feb 4th so the only real rush was to get acknowledgement by then to maximise age points.

Our official acknowledgement date is 25/11 so we are expecting meds request sometime in March. I have no idea if this 6 or 9 months is a total timeline or in addition to the 4 month wait for a CO. I'll have a search on here later on, see if I can find some info.

Best of luck and happy birthday for the 12th Jan.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

We're non MODL.

We are not in a rush to move over so we have not booked medicals or police checks. We'll just wait for them to request them.

It's my 30th on Feb 4th so the only real rush was to get acknowledgement by then to maximise age points.

Our official acknowledgement date is 25/11 so we are expecting meds request sometime in March. I have no idea if this 6 or 9 months is a total timeline or in addition to the 4 month wait for a CO. I'll have a search on here later on, see if I can find some info.

Best of luck and happy birthday for the 12th Jan.

ok hello every one , main app delivered this morning so no officially in the waiting club
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlie brown
ok hello every one , main app delivered this morning so no officially in the waiting club

Welcome to the club.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by charlie brown
Hello and welcome....thank god is is busy at this time of year to keep our minds occupied!!!!
( 8 days until they have had it for a whole month!)
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:14 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Hello and welcome....thank god is is busy at this time of year to keep our minds occupied!!!!
( 8 days until they have had it for a whole month!)
? what do you mean?
EdIT, dont worry, I got it now,,,, thought you meant the ASPC were closing for the Xmas hols in 8 days time and would be shut for a month!!! (i,m not having a good day, bastard migraine all day, but still having to work)

Last edited by paulf; Dec 2nd 2005 at 2:23 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:19 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by paulf
? what do you mean?
EdIT, dont worry, I got it now,,,, thought you meant the ASPC were closing for the Xmas hols in 8 days time and would be shut for a month!!! (i,m not having a good day, bastard migraine all day, but still having to work)

calm down, deep breaths now!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:35 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

calm down, deep breaths now!
Thats no good for what I,ve got,
diabetes induced hypoglycemic shock overnight, which has knocked my whole system for six, like having the flu only worse, my eyes feel like they are detatched and I cant turn my head without feeling sick, cant even have the telly on because of the noise, takes me bloody ages to recover.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

pika13 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all, can we join the club?
Just noticed this thread, hope I'm not intruding as the forum is called British Expats which we're not.
We - a friend actually- mailed our app on 5th (while we were on vacation) and got the acknowledging letter on the 10th.
Almost a month went by and feels like a drop in the ocean.
good luck to all of you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.