Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:18 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by clanwylie
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! you have so made my day...after reading your post i went and checked our credit card and its £840 short and i can only assume it was the DIMIA so thanks for your post!!!! Or someone has had a spending spree
Nice 1, you will get an Email with the letter attachment which also has a reciept for CC payment,
Our Meds go off tomorrow and PCC, I will get a letter from them asking for more info about my diabetes I have been told by the doctor, but that should be no problem with my diabetes clinic, just adds abit more time to the process.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

jnewlife will become famous soon enough

Well just had to start this one as I believe there is a few of us!!!!
Well ours went out yesterday! (3rd Nov)
So come on lets all stick together on this roller coaster ride to OZ!
I'm another November-ite, app received in Adelaide on 7th Nov - was also obsessed with parcel tracking - sent using international datapost from parcel force.

Best of luck everyone - Intending to move to Perth to stay with relatives initially then spend 6 months driving round Oz before getting back into the whole work thang (IT analyst/developer, skilled independent, no agent)
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Worried now as www.parcelforce.com says "delivered - No signatory available"... which is a bit silly as it's supposed to be a signed-for service!! GRRRR - anyone else used International Datapost???
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:56 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join your little group please?
I got an email tonight confirming that Dimia have received my application for 139 and giving me a case file number.
Been told to wait around 3-4 months for med/pcc requests.
Julie.
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulf
Nice 1, you will get an Email with the letter attachment which also has a reciept for CC payment,
Our Meds go off tomorrow and PCC, I will get a letter from them asking for more info about my diabetes I have been told by the doctor, but that should be no problem with my diabetes clinic, just adds abit more time to the process.
how do you know where do send your meds? was there a reference number on email?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Can I join your little group please?
I got an email tonight confirming that Dimia have received my application for 139 and giving me a case file number.
Been told to wait around 3-4 months for med/pcc requests.
Julie.

Hello and welcome! hey I bet you feel fab and good luck!
Old Nov 10th 2005, 10:05 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome! hey I bet you feel fab and good luck!
Yup I do. Another step nearer.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 3:58 am
McG

>Best of luck everyone - Intending to move to Perth to stay with
    >relatives initially then spend 6 months driving round Oz before getting
    >back into the whole work thang (IT analyst/developer, skilled
    >independent, no agent)

Did you go via the ACS RPL route by any chance? I'm collecting info
for a friend who's going to be moving to Australia (Perth) on an
independent skilled 136 visa (no agent either) and he's a Java
Programmer/Analyst. Just wondered if you did go through the RPL
route, how you found it - straight forward? Or are there gremlins to
be aware of? Assistance gratefully received. Perth's a great city by
the way - good choice :-)

Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:07 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

how do you know where do send your meds? was there a reference number on email?
you dont send the meds , the doctor does. Have you not had a email yet with your file number?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

you dont send the meds , the doctor does. Have you not had a email yet with your file number?

Nope there is nothing i have just checked email. Does it say DIMIA on the email address when it comes?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

would you believe it!!! I looked in my spam folder and there it was from a guy called Tom. So I have now disabled my spam folder.
So now i am so chuffed!
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Did you go via the ACS RPL route by any chance? I'm collecting info
for a friend who's going to be moving to Australia (Perth) on an
independent skilled 136 visa (no agent either) and he's a Java
Programmer/Analyst. Just wondered if you did go through the RPL
route, how you found it - straight forward? Or are there gremlins to
be aware of? Assistance gratefully received. Perth's a great city by
the way - good choice :-)
Sorry, no I just did a straight application sending certificates, etc. From what i remember the RPL is essentially a report/essay on the projects/technology that you have used. I guess any Java certification would be beneficial?
Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Very very happy to join this post. Our parcel was collected by Interparcel at 1.30 pm today. Such a relief to see the back of it!

A huge thank you to all of you that responded to my dumb questions over the past few months.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

November11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the roughNovember11 is a jewel in the rough

Let us know when it gets there and who signed for it...fingers crossed for you!
Visa application arrived in Adelaide November 11...spooky, considering my user name?! Let's hope it's a good omen (signed for by Amanda)
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

Vic&jase is an unknown quantity at this point

Well just had to start this one as I believe there is a few of us!!!!
Well ours went out yesterday! (3rd Nov)
So come on lets all stick together on this roller coaster ride to OZ!
Just jumping on then.

Have not read through thread yet, will do in the morning with my cup of coffee and kids hanging off me.

Hello and good luck to us all. Actually, I think I have snuck on the end of the Sept/Oct thread too. Sent off end Oct, but ack on 1st Nov so tecnically can I be on both?

I think I need to go to bed. I am confused.

Vics xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.