November 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:52 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Congratulations on submitting your application Good luck with the rest of the process
Beth x x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Thank you beth, I have everything crossed for you to get your visa this week...good luck
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

Hello!!!

Hooray I get to join this thread too!! We've been waiting for ACS to send back their assessment, it arrived last week and from then on it was all systems go! I thought the wait for that was bad enough!!

Applied online 18/11. Handed in police check forms to the Police Station and have got meds booked for the beginning of December. Visa 175. Aiming for Sydney as we hope my husband will have a better chance of finding a job.

Now we've got to start looking at areas to aim for - with two young children i need to make sure there is a good pre school in the area.

So, I guess the next stage I'm waiting / looking for when i log on is Case Officer allocated?

Good luck to everyone!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ebyron
Hello!!!

Hooray I get to join this thread too!! We've been waiting for ACS to send back their assessment, it arrived last week and from then on it was all systems go! I thought the wait for that was bad enough!!

Applied online 18/11. Handed in police check forms to the Police Station and have got meds booked for the beginning of December. Visa 175. Aiming for Sydney as we hope my husband will have a better chance of finding a job.

Now we've got to start looking at areas to aim for - with two young children i need to make sure there is a good pre school in the area.

So, I guess the next stage I'm waiting / looking for when i log on is Case Officer allocated?

Good luck to everyone!!!

HI there and welcome,

You should get your full acknowledgment very soon and remember to join the timeline. We were in Sydney last year, lovely place. Nice to have the support of each other in the waiting room.

Sue
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

I joined the time line today.
The full acknowledgment - is that the email with the TRN number? We rec'd an email that was an 'automatic notification of application'.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

I'm still trying to get my head around all these terms! Our application has been acknowledged as being recieved, and then 'further processing' two days later, along with a list of required documents (Meds, Police checks, xrays, blood tests etc).
Handed the police checks in at the station today, and just awaiting our medicals in December - that's the most nerve-wracking part of it I think.

Now it's just 'the waiting game' sigghhhhh.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:41 am
Just Joined

leocrespo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hi Everyone

Hi everyone!

Just lodged my 175 application on Monday and on Tuesday got the acknowledgment. I'm applying from Brazil and I've been reading this forum for months, it has helped a lot!

I've summited some documents but not all, still waiting for sworn translations to be completed. PCC are already done and Medicals will be tomorrow.

Questions:

1) Do I have to attach anything regarding the Medicals (forms 26EH and 160EH) at DIMA's website? The doctor here in Brazil is not yet familiar with online applications and he's not sure also.

2) Doctor wants to send the Meds to Sydney, even though I got an e-mail from Adelaide's Centre. Is he doing the right thing? He told me every Med should be sent to Sydney...

I've added myself to November's list, hope to get it until Feb. I'm and IT professional heading to Sydney.

Cheers to everyone.

Leonardo.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi Everyone

Originally Posted by leocrespo
Hi everyone!

Just lodged my 175 application on Monday and on Tuesday got the acknowledgment. I'm applying from Brazil and I've been reading this forum for months, it has helped a lot!

I've summited some documents but not all, still waiting for sworn translations to be completed. PCC are already done and Medicals will be tomorrow.

Questions:

1) Do I have to attach anything regarding the Medicals (forms 26EH and 160EH) at DIMA's website? The doctor here in Brazil is not yet familiar with online applications and he's not sure also.

2) Doctor wants to send the Meds to Sydney, even though I got an e-mail from Adelaide's Centre. Is he doing the right thing? He told me every Med should be sent to Sydney...

I've added myself to November's list, hope to get it until Feb. I'm and IT professional heading to Sydney.

Cheers to everyone.

Leonardo.
Yes, u r doctor is right. All offshore applicants medicals should be sent to LCU, Sydney. You can attach the medicals receipt online to let u know u r CO that u have done u r medicals.

Good luck with u r PR.

Cheers
Naveen
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

I guess I should join this thread too, we applied last sat/sunday.

There was actually a problem with the server at immi and they said that saved applications might be lost over the weekend. I nearly died when I saw that message but thankfully we were fine.

I have medicals booked for next week tuesady morning for myself, the wife and the little one.

Police checks have been applied for in holland and should have them by end of next week they said.
There was a bit of a situation with the Irish police in the first station I went to (they are not very organised or clued in over here!!) but I went to a different station and they couldn't have been more helpful and I said it was urgent and they got on the case straightaway and sent it that morning in the internal post to the district office and said I will have it tuesday at the latest.

I have uploaded all my documents to our application but when I check the progress, it says that they are still required.
Is this normal and does it take a few days for someone to check that they are there and to take away this message??

We are hoping to have visa by March/April and be there by May at the latest. Is this being too optimistic???

Good luck to all.

Last edited by soulrebel; Nov 23rd 2007 at 2:28 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs down Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by soulrebel
I guess I should join this thread too, we applied last sat/sunday.

There was actually a problem with the server at immi and they said that saved applications might be lost over the weekend. I nearly died when I saw that message but thankfully we were fine.

I have medicals booked for next week tuesady morning for myself, the wife and the little one.

Police checks have been applied for in holland and should have them by end of next week they said.
There was a bit of a situation with the Irish police in the first station I went to (they are not very organised or clued in over here!!) but I went to a different station and they couldn't have been more helpful and I said it was urgent and they got on the case straightaway and sent it that morning in the internal post to the district office and said I will have it tuesday at the latest.

I have uploaded all my documents to our application but when I check the progress, it says that they are still required.
Is this normal and does it take a few days for someone to check that they are there and to take away this message??

We are hoping to have visa by March/April and be there by May at the latest. Is this being too optimistic???

Good luck to all.
Have you applied for 175 too?

Best of luck!!

WE applied on the same weekend. Think our police checks are going to take a bit longer!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Yep 175 aswell, sorry should have said that.
Good luck to you too. I see you are headed to Sydney! We are moving to Melbourne.
I actually saw your name on the timeline page on freespaces next to mine.
Am I being too optimistic about March/April for visa grant?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

MRG175 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Welcome all new Novemberees, and good luck.

Well last part of the application for us, got Meds tomorrow At 9am in Edinburgh so have to leave at 7.30am. Got ma dads 60th tonight so no piss up for us, have to stick to the council juice:curse:

Could anyone tell me of the address you send your meds too?. I am sending them by courier

Lee
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Yep 175 aswell, sorry should have said that.
Good luck to you too. I see you are headed to Sydney! We are moving to Melbourne.
I actually saw your name on the timeline page on freespaces next to mine.
Am I being too optimistic about March/April for visa grant?
Could be optimistic judging by what i have read on here. Seems to be a bit of a lottery! Seems to be taking a while for some MEds to be 'finalised' over there at the moment.

PS can you give me the link to the timeline page as i have lost it!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

There you are
http://www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/Nov07.html
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MRG175
Hi all

Welcome all new Novemberees, and good luck.

Well last part of the application for us, got Meds tomorrow At 9am in Edinburgh so have to leave at 7.30am. Got ma dads 60th tonight so no piss up for us, have to stick to the council juice:curse:

Could anyone tell me of the address you send your meds too?. I am sending them by courier

Lee
I think the doctor will have the address and part of his fee will include the postage to the LCU but if you want to courier it to get there quicker just ask him because the courier will have to pick it up from him anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.